“I'll be a regular”

Ranked #64 of 245 Restaurants in Legian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The entertainment is great and so is the atmosphere. As it isn't a top end restaurant, the food was average but I didn't expect too much to begin with. It is a great bar for drinks and entertainment. If you want a fancy dining experience then just go somewhere else but have a few starters here... I love the place.

There are newer reviews for Capil Bar, Grill and Resto

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Would highly recommend this place to anyone going to Bali! Service was better then anywhere else we went. Yudi managers the bar and makes the best Mojito! Cocktails at a great price and all fantastic, especially Mojito and green Capil. Best spot to watch the sun go down and great live music with a different band every night (yup we went there every day and were welcomed like friends!). Great burger and pizzas.

Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

My sister, friend and I recently had dinner at Capil. It doesn't look amazing from the street but the food and the service are definitely amazing! We found the service to be one step above most places in bali. The wood fire pizzas are absolutely delicious and I can honestly say my chicken schnitzel was the best ive ever had! There was also a really nice live band playing in the background which made a lovely atmosphere. Highly recommend Capil!

Reviewed 23 March 2014

The food was delicious, must admit they have the best pizzas I have had in a long time anywhere - wood fired. Great variety of food from pizzas to Indonesian both delicious. Drinks are presented in an interesting way, in jars, something different and the kids thought it was cool.
As mentioned we ate here twice and would go back again - if you are in the area make an effort to dine at Garlic Lane.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Been here several times and every time the food,service and entertainment has been fantastic. Staff are very friendly and are very family orientated so our children enjoyed themselves just as much as we did. Will be back for sure!