“Fantastic Villa in a perfect location”
Gorgeous Villa,Tropical Garden,the Best ever pool,Top Location.total privacy surrounded by High wall
Tranquil private garden and pool Queen size bedroom with full bath/shower facilities and walk in robe
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tranquil private garden and pool
Queen size bedroom with full bath/shower facilities and walk in robe
Beautiful bathroom with full size tub and seperate shower
Queen size bedroom with ensuite..such comfortable mattress.
King single bedroom with ensuite very comfy mattress.
Alfresco dining area surrounded by gorgeous  garden..and huge BBQ.very popular.
Villa Heliconia Entrance
Alfresco Dining
Villa Heliconia by night
open dining room
beautiful living area
Villa Heliconia and magnificent pool
An evening dip at Villa Heliconia 'sigh '
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 45 reviews

Reviews from our community

RachelB38
Hervey Bay, Australia
“Fantastic Villa in a perfect location”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We stayed at Villa Heliconia for a week in February and cannot recommend it highly enough! A lot of the reason for this is due to Pauline and Nyoman. Pauline (owner) is gorgeous. She was waiting to greet us at the villa after arranging for our transfer from the airport. She made us feel right at home, had cold drinks waiting and offered some good recommendations for restaurants. Nyoman (housekeeper) is a gem and kept the villa spick and span. Always smiling and happy to have a chat.

It's the small touches that make this villa stand out (we stayed in four different villas this trip). The fresh flower arrangements all around the villa, the lighting in the garden at night, books and DVDs provided, and as you can see from the Tripadvisor photos, the villa is decorated beautifully.

The villa is located in the perfect position. Close to the main road and walking distance to many restaurants and shops, but the best part is, after walking down a short gang, you arrive at your haven. Complete peace and quiet but SO close to everything.

Bintang supermarket is only a 10 min walk away but there are a couple of Circle K type shops only a minute walk away (as well as ATMs, reputable money changer and an apotek).

The pool was fantastic - perfect temperature, a good size, and the lilos and loungers around the pool were well used.

I can't wait to go back. I've been to Bali several times before and never stayed in the same place twice but fully intend to book my next trip around the availability of this villa :-)

Thanks Pauline and Nyoman.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
25 Mar 2014
Gee Rachell , what can I say in response to your very very high end review
I am speechless actually,,, maybe you can understand that statement
from having a wonderful partner that you truly deserve who is also
very quiet and modest (fancy not telling us it was his birthday) we could have done something special for him...like I said..could have bought him a cupcake or something ..hehehe... no seriously....would have liked the day to be more special for him from us.....but I know you had it all covered..
So Rachell I will thank you again for your kind review...and do hope we meet again...will read it to Nyoman 2morrow she will be delighted
By for now....Nyoman..and..Pauline..
Malaysia
Reviewed 9 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
9 Feb 2014
I am so overwhelmed with your amazing review of our Villa Varun..I'm kinda at a loss for words with my response to you.
It really makes me feel like we are doing something right ,,
a lot goes on behind the scenes to get things according to our indivdual guests as much as we can...Nyoman and I have many coversations regarding that....it means so much to get such a highly valued review suchas yours Varun.. and yes I do hope we get a chance to meet one day
Warm Regards....Pauline and Nyoman...
oliver2tr...
Karratha, Australia
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

We (2 couples) stayed and absolutely loved this villa , beautiful gardens, beautifully decorated and comfortable. The pool is brilliant its big and gets enough sun so its warm enough to get in at night ! Gets enough shade to enjoy cooling off during the day.
Just near double six and close restaurants and shopping in Seminyak and Legian.
Located down a quiet gang it's a wonderful relaxing villa perfect for actually having a holiday :)
Pauline the owner couldn't have been more helpful and even greeted us with a cold bintang.
Nyoman the caretaker/maid is an absolutely delightful person , a true genuine friendly Balinese lady. Everything was done for us even our laundry, we had nothing to complain about just loved it and can't wait to go back.

We have stayed in several villas in Bali and this has been the best . We have never returned to any other villa but have already booked villa heliconia for our next trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool ,location, garden
Liked least: Bed , because we are used to a very soft mattress, after the first night we got used to the hard mattress
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
10 Nov 2013
I feel very humble to your review.Paul and Leanne although Nyoman and myself analize every detail to make sure our guests feel at home~special ~and comfortable...wanting for nothing..we never really know until a lovely review pops up like this..and indeed all our others...thank you for your next booking allready and look forward to seeing you all again...
ENJAY2323
ASHTONFIELD
“This was a most relaxing holiday in a private and quiet area with pleasant surrounds.”
Reviewed 30 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

Three couples stayed in the Villa Heliconia during August for two and a half weeks. The location is in the middle of Seminyak & Legian which boasts many wonderful restaurants and easy shopping. The villa's swimming pool is relaxing, especially after a day out. The open living and dining area has ceiling fans and tastefully furnished. The ambience is complimented by the beautiful heliconias, plants, trees and ornaments in a secure garden which can only be accessed via a locked door. The bedrooms are comfortable and all have ensuites. Our future plan is to visit again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The tranquil surrounds and proximity to shops.
Liked least: Leaving to go home.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
30 Aug 2013
Sorry for the delay in response to your very lovely review Namejs..and friends..and of course Leanne and thank you for your highrating of our villa..you sure packed a lot of activity in your time here you we never still from what i know...not like your wives..did some serious shopping...not hard to do in bali...We hope one day Namejs to see you back at Villa Heliconia.for an encore..Thanku.Nyoman and Pauline
Melbourne
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway
28 Aug 2013
Thank you Debbie and Gabby for you lovely and high review of our beautiful villa...at this point I would have to say I was slightly worried as to why you girls hardly ever left the villa...but from your first enquiery...you very hard working girls made it quite clear you desired just what you came
For total and complete relaxation...and we are soo happy you achived that....it was such a pleasure to have met you both....and really hope we do again....
England
Reviewed 26 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
26 Jul 2013
My response to your review girls dissappeared owing to the fact it was bordering on being a short novel.....cant write in a few words how wonderful it was to have met two people who truly enjoy life asmuch as you...feeling so happy to have met you....and hope we meet again oneday
NSW Australia
Reviewed 3 July 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
3 Jul 2013
Such a lovely warm review Chris..you both seem like family to us...I know you really did enjoy your stay at the Villa and of course that is why you both returned and to have made a further booking inthe new year ..being traveled people..it makes me very happy to rate our villa so highly
looking forward to seeing you again..and Nyoman said thanku so much for her lovely gift......
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$159
/ Night
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing