“Best Black soup and Pork Ribs in Bali”

The Heritage Kitchen and Gallery
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

Myself and my partner were shopping in Legian and found this little gem of a place,the staff were very good and quickly sorted out our table. We chose the black soup and the pork ribs, with bbq sauce.
We have been traveling around Bali for the last month so we have eaten in many hotels , restaurants, and sampled lots of street food.
I have to say the soup was just brilliant, the beef was ultra tender and the stock of the soup was really flavoursome, adding a little sambal to it only improved it. Really 10 out of ten.
The Pork ribs were a very good size and melt in the mouth with a fantastic smothering of bbq sauce. I do not think we have had two perfect dishes like this served to us in Bali.
Walked out full up and very very happy, great value and superb quality in very nice surroundings.
Keep up the great work.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Fantastic local food at its best and at really decent prices ! Menu is pretty extensive esp on local options. Conveniently located along Jl Legian , You can't miss it once you cross Jln Padma . Am glad we didn't let the wet weather deter us from walking to this place from our hotel along Jln Melasti for an unforgettable last meal in Bali. My hubby had the crispy duck and I had the Ayam Bakar ( special of week ) and we topped it off with Black Rice Pudding . Spent time browsing through the displayed artworks while waiting for food. Staff was really friendly. Would definitely recommend this place for lunch , quick bites or any one looking for yummy local Indonesian food at affordable prices.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Great food & prices, cold beer, friendly & helpful service, with the gallery & the history of the pieces explained it is a very worthwhile experience.. As with the food the many displayed artworks are realistically priced... I enjoy eating & browsing/ shopping here & would thoroughly recommend this experience..

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I'm happy to share with others about this great restarant. The staff are very friendly. the food is delicious and the atmosphere pleasant and relaxing. Also you can pick-up some interesting gifts that are made in Indonesia to take home. After searching around Bali I was very happy to do all of my shopping here.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

A great restaraunt where you can eat and shop at the same time! we had some great meals from an extensive menu and bought inexpensive gifts to bring home with us.The staff were happy to bubble wrap the items while we ate.Try the crispy duck WOW!Forgot to say how much to eat.Well eats and drinks for about $20 for two.try it and be suprised.

1  Thank jhjass