“Really beautiful food”

Ranked #102 of 266 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, International, Grill
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Savor grilled or alfresco seafood over a centre display grill inside this stylish Bali seafood restaurant.
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We took our 2 teenage boys to the Big Fish Bar and Grill which is in the Stones hotel in Legion. The hotel looks incredibly grand. The food was amazing.

We started with the crab ravioli which was so delicious. Then the steak. The steak was cooked to perfection and just melted in our mouths. We just don't seem to get this quality of meat in Australia. Clearly it is all being exported overseas! We finished with a lime tart which was a taste sensation. Fitri - was our hostess - and she really looked after us. Next time when we are in bali, we will definitely be making a return visit to the Big Fish Bar and Grill. Each dish that we had was so delicious and I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I had my lunch with friends. We are four with four different choices. I had my fish and chips, my friend get steak sandwich with striploin beef, while others only octopus salad and cobb salad. As my friend is a beef lover, he checked the quantity of the beef and recognized it as a great quality. He loves his choice so much. I do too. The fish is soft with crispy batter outside. I love it. All of us really enjoy the lunch. The service is also fantastic. This is a recommended restaurant and I believe you will not regret it

1  Thank lady_dee79
Reviewed 10 March 2014

enjoyed the food and atmosphere and there was specials on each night. Service was very good and prices were reasonable

Reviewed 10 February 2014

he took me in the first diner with him
its good indonesian food and we really happy
we have drinks together there and talked about our lifeits very enjoyed

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Yet another delicious dining out establishment with great good, great service, laid back atmosphere and plenty of smiles all round well done!