“These guys are excellent!”

Dede Leather Fashion
Ranked #6 of 16 Shopping in Legian
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“These guys are excellent!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

We were recommended Dede, after we had tried a different place. As soon as I walked into Dede I saw a jacket I liked at the first place we tried. Price was $200 cheaper quality exactly the same.
I was with a group of 4 girls who all wanted shoes and bags made. You get to pick the model and the type of leather, out of all the samples they have, and they have a LOT. Everything was ready for us in about 4 days, we then ordered some more and bags and had them delivered to Sydney. The shop is run by the same family for 28 yrs. Rosie was just great as was her son. I also bought a jacket that was already made, it fit me perfectly. All great quality. Highly recommend Dede Leather.
Ohh .. And while you are there make your way to beach just outside Jayakarta Hotel, on the beach ask for Joni or Beny, they sell really good sterling silver, bracelets, rings.

Visited August 2014
3 Thank xpaise

Melbourne, Australia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Fantastic service and products”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

The leather shop we usually use in Bali had moved from the area we stay so we shopped around and settled on Dede. The service was fantastic we brought two jackets which were made to measure in 4 days. One needed minor alterations when we collected it and this was done without fuss in 24 hours. The guys at Dede are really easy to deal with and the products are of a very good quality.

If you are looking for leather goods in the Legian are give Dede a go you won't be dissappointed.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Russmel
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dede leather fashion”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have been to Bali many times and on one occassion I stayed at the Jayakarta Hotel which is located on the beach end of Jalan Werkudara. The Dede Leather Fashion is located on this street closer to Jalan Legian. I have had boots, bags and leather jackets made and cannot speak highly enough about the excellence of their products I have been highly impressed with all the leather good I have had made by them. The owners speak excellent english and run a very proffessional business. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to have leather products made to order.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lucy C
Newcastle, Australia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Dede Leather - fantastic to deal with - great products.”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I recently returned from Bali on my way home from Vietnam. I'm a Bali regular and have been using the same leather shop for over 10 years but they were closed due to Ramadam so I had a wallet and bag made at Dede Leather in Legian.

We were only in Bali for a few days and because of the holidays my bag and wallet weren't ready by the day we flew out. The guy at Dede Leather said he would post the items I purchased, at his cost, if I paid for them in full. As you can imagine I was hesitant but I decided to take a leap of faith, paid for my goods and came back to Australia not knowing if I would ever receive my order.

Only 4 days later the parcel arrived, not only was I extremely happy with the leather bag and leather wallet but I was taken back by the fact that Dede Leather had paid US$60 to send these items to me in Australia. I doubt if they made very much money from this sale but they certainly have won over a new customer who will only highly recommend them to anyone travelling to Bali.

Visited August 2013