“good and luxury vila”

Legian Kriyamaha Villa
Kuta, Indonesia
“good and luxury vila”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Kriyamaha vila located in jalan pandawa ,legian,kuta,bali near kuta centre and 10 mnt from kuta beach.new building with garden and privat pool maked your holiday have privasi.
Have complit fasility and friendly staf

Room Tip: Chose the vila with privat pool if holiday with family
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank baliku_tours

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

My boyfriend & I stayed here for 4 days and it was fantastic. Vila was perfect, very clean, great amentiies! Staff were so friendly, numerous occassions taking my boyfriend on their motorbikes to go get food. Not much room for sunbaking, but you can take the cushions out on the stones and set up a great little spot! Pool & Spa were clean, but not heated, but that's a good thing with Bali being so hot. Was beautiful & quiet! Breakfast was great, bought to your villa! Would come stay here again

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Tamara A
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Totally peaceful and calm environment with professional and polite staff, include driver, welcoming us upon fetching from the airport and entering the villa.Although its away from shopping areas and eating places, its never bored us by just relaxing by the pool and jacuzzi. Definitely recommended for honeymooners.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Neysha N
Cairns, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

My wife and i spent 6 days here last week with our 18mth old son. I can sum up our experience at LKV with this example. We had decided to book the airport pickup as our plane was due to arrive at 8pm and didnt want the hassle of trying to find the place as some of the reviews had mentioned it was out of the way. Anyway, our plane was delayed by 90mins and then we spent over an hour clearing customs and immigration, by this time we were ready to just jump on the plane and go home. I fully expected to walk outside and find that our driver had left after having to wait so long, i cant express my relief when i found out he was still there waiting 2 AND A HALF HOURS after we were supposed to arrive. The villas are very nicely fitted out, we had a one bedroom which consisted of a living room with couch tv and kitchenette (no stove but microwave), a bedroom with huge oversized king bed, and bathroom with his and hers sinks and a shower overlooking the jacuzzi and private pool. The pool was apprx 4 x 2.5m and big enough for what we wanted, you arent gonna be swimming laps but its more than adequate for cooling off. The villas are very clean and modern, id say they arent that long ago built. The staff are awesome, there wasnt anything they couldnt do for us, they wernt pushy and we were given plenty of privacy while we were in the room, they clean after you leave for the day. There are a few things that could be an issue for some. As mentioned the villas are in a quieter area of Legian, this wasnt a massive deal for us but i could see how it would be for some, we walked to seminyak and it took us about half an hour and about 15mins to legian. You can also hire a motorbike for the day for the same price as 2 cab rides so i would recommend doing that. There are some convenience stores about a 5min walk around the corner where you can purchase everything else you need. All in all, we had a great time at LKV and will definately stay there again if we return to bali, and would definately recommend it to anyone who is happy to be within walking distance of Legian and in a quieter part of town. Thanks again to all the staff!!

Room Tip: We had the Sandat room directly next to reception and there was no noise
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Bungchow
Singapore, null, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

I had my stay during Jan 2014 for my first ever trip to Bali. It was totally amazing from I first stepped in from Bali Airport to Hotel till checked out. Had my airport transfer arranged and my flight was slightly delayed, hotel transfer was patiently waited 2 hour from my expected arriving time then we were immediately transferred to Villa. Check in was good fast and accurate, welcome drinks was served upon arrival. I had my villa set up as per requested and would thank you for the excellent effort putting in. During the stay, we get rent the bike from resort which is very convenient for us to moving around in Bali without getting much trouble in jam and cab waiting time. This villa do maintain their cleanliness to max and do love their in room pool and jaccuzi, do enjoy yours private moment if you travelling with couple or honeymoon, great place to stay in, reasonable price. Last but not least, would thank you reservation manager Dessy who deal with my reservation request and all kind of arrangement also billing issue and promptly sort things out, but I'm still waiting for my fund to get refund, it's not a big deal since your reservation team reply in promptly manners, I am really looking forward to stay in this villa again!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank VincentWeiSiang
Odense, Denmark
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

I've been there alone,but I'm pretty sure,it's a perfect place for honeymoon.Especially,because you can order extra "honeymoon" services.The place is beautiful,with an amazing bedroom and bathroom.I loved the pool and jacuzzi.The staff is so nice,so helpful and always availble.It's in the quiet area,so you will not hear motor bikes or cars from the street.Perfect for relax!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Beautifully, relaxing and calm setting.. Were here for 2 days and all i can say is this villa is fantastic.. The place was quiet and the atmosphere give u peace of mind.. Private pool and jacuzzi in just nice size.. Will recommend to other friends..

• Stayed January 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
Villa Coco
#1 of 114 in Kerobokan
Abia Villas Legian
Abia Villas Legian
#1 of 79 in Legian

Been to Legian Kriyamaha Villa? Share your experiences!