Swiss-Belinn Legian
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$73
US$142
Hotels.com
The Lokha Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$56
  • Pool
Akmani Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$30
Agoda.com
Bliss Surfer Hotel(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$27
Agoda.com
Alam KulKul Boutique Resort(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$67
Hotels.com
Sun Island Hotel & Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$50
Ossotel(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$65
Agoda.com
Mercure Bali Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$58
US$201
US$173
HotelQuickly
1,347 results
All reviewsrooftop poolgreat locationswiss bel innegg stationbalcony roombuffet breakfastlegian beachshort walk to the beachrooms are modernmoney exchangeroom servicewelcome drinkshort staystayed here for nightswould stay againbudget hotelbali
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I loved everything about this hotel. Fell in love with the view from the pool. The staff were very accommodating and nice. The food and drinks in the BaReLo were reasonably priced. The buffet breakfast was okay, the location is only 5 mins walk away from Legian beach, taxis are very easy to find and if you're feeling lazy, restaurants and spas are just right across the hotel. You get more than what you pay for. I am definitely coming back!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Samantha G
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stayed here in febuary for 14days...I am a regular to bali twice yearly!The staff were friendly..great breakfast...clean rooms..spent lots of time in the roof top infinity pool..just a short walk to the beach...shopping..great restaurants in legian and seminyak! Im returning in August and have booked to stay here at Swiss Bellin for 4weeks!

Room Tip: I always have the balcony...love being able to open the sliding doors.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Sunshine307
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

They had 3 rooms available at a very impressive rate when we were very disapointed in our other prebooked Accomodation. They reall helped us out and looked after us very well . The hotel is fantastic and the service is great too . My only niggle is that the roof top pool whilst excellent was a little cool for me. .only a minor issue . I would return without hesitation .Thankyou Swiss Belinn Legian staff and management

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Great Location in Legian - Western style of hotel which includes kettle/tea/coffee. Breakfast buffet was amazing. Infinity pool with bar on 6th (top) floor giving a good view of Surrounds and Ocean glimpses... Very friendly helpful staff. Less than 10-minute walk to beach.

Swiss - Bel - INN seem to have one hotel in Seminyak and Legian.

Good bathroom but noisy fan - minor problem..

Room Tip: Don't take 4th floor. - there is no 4th floor :-)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dave_duncs
Suwamana W, General Manager at Swiss-Belinn Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Swiss - Bel - INN seem to have one hotel in Seminyak and Legian.

Good bathroom but noisy fan - minor problem..

Dear Dave-duncs,

Greetings from sunny Legian - Feel the beat...

Thank you for your review and sharing your experience on your recent stay with us, we are very happy to understand that you enjoyed our Swiss-Belinn Legian Experience.

This is our goal to ensure our guest feels like at home and to deliver personalize service to our guest. Please accept our sincere apology pertaining the noisy bathroom fan in your room,me and my team already found out the problem and now in the stage of get the thing fixed.

I wish this experience will not diminish your favor to stay with us again in the future. Please let me know if i could your further assistance, i will be at your service.

In the meantime, please stay healthy.

Best regards,

Suwamana Wahyu Putra and Team

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I stayed with 4 friends at the Swiss-Belinn for 7 nights. The hotel is in a good location, away from the bustle of Kuta but still within walking distance of Jalan Legian, with lots of restaurants and shops nearby. The decor is very new and the rooms were spotlessly clean and comfortable. However we did have to move rooms once in the middle of the night because smoke was coming through the aircon vent from next door. Breakfast was good.

The staff were friendly but extremely incompetent. It took us 40 minutes to check in at 1am. My friend was charged with the accommodation fee twice. Often the information we received from one staff member contradicted what we had already heard from another.

However, on the whole, the hotel is very good value for the price and I enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Stay on an upper floor as the noise from breakfast may wake you early on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Suwamana W, General Manager at Swiss-Belinn Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Dear Graceeg,

"Greetings from Swiss-Belinn Legian"

Thank you for your review and thank you for spending your holiday with us while visiting Bali.
This is great to understand that you enjoyed your stay with us despite of some hiccups happen during your recent stay.

Most of our room are non smoking as we have just reinforce the new policy in every guest room by putting non smoking sticker to remind the guest that our room is non smoking, but for the smoker we do have a very nice place with beautiful vista on our rooftop bar and swimming pool, apology for any inconvenience caused because of above issue which forced you to move to another room.

I also have shared with my front liner pertaining different information delivered to you which make you confused, we have taken necessary action to ensure we don't have same issue again in the future.

I on behalf of Swiss-Belinn Legian family once again would like to thank you to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back home again in the future.

Suwamana Wahyu Putra and the team.