Lowest prices for your stay
US$9
Hotels.comUS$9
PricelineUS$9
TravelocityUS$9
1,817 results
All reviews rooftop pool great location balcony room short walk to the beach money exchange clean rooms legian beach short stay would stay again breakfast buffet stayed here for nights welcome drink bali massage australia
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2019

We are just back from this hotel after staying for 6 nights and had a fantastic time . Great 3 star hotel for the price with a decent breakfast and lovely staff. Roof top pool is great with amazing views. The hotel Spa was also highlight of our holiday. Definetely must try!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Yati A, General Manager at Swiss-Belinn Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2019

Dear Pauline P,

Greetings from Swiss-Belinn Legian, Feel the Beat!

I am pleased to know about your experience at Swiss-Belinn Legian, Bali and we greatly appreciate you recommending us highly.
On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful review and we can’t wait to have you back on your future visit to Bali.

Reviewed 19 June 2019

Great value for money. The breakfast which we included was excellent. The staff at reception were a pleasure to deal with - so helpful and very courteous. The rooms are cleaned daily and the laundry service is wonderful. The location to shops and local restaurants is walking distance.

Room tip: We had one of the DL rooms and loved it.

Dear Experience307872,

Greetings from Swiss-Belinn Legian, Feel the Beat!

Thank you for choosing Swiss-Belinn Legian Bali and taking the time to write a review on-line. It was a pleasure to having you as our guest and we appreciate your comments on our overall facilities and service. I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable time and we hope to welcome you back to our tropical paradise for your future holiday in Bali.

Reviewed 19 June 2019

Swiss belinn Legian is one the best priced hotels in Bali. In an awesome location. Lately they have been rising the price and they should be careful not to lose loyal customers. I like the 2nd or 5th floor as you don't need the elevator to the pool or ground level. Mozzarella, Yamma yaa Legian and Zanzibar are my favourite restaurants close by that are walking distance. Yamma yaa Legian is the best pasta in Bali.

Room tip: I like the 2nd or 5th floor as you don't need the elevator to the pool or ground level.

Dear Tour15737849303,

Greetings from Swiss-Belinn Legian, Feel the Beat!

I am thrilled to know that you had such a great experience at Swiss-Belinn Legian Bali and thank you for your comment regarding our pricing strategy. Pleased be informed that we apply a dynamic pricing for online booking as this is related to the occupancy.
We always value our repeat customers by offering them a special rate and any other additional benefits.

Also thank you for also highlighting our location, we are glad that it become and addition to make your stay more enjoyable. If I can be of any further assistance regarding your future bookings, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 19 June 2019

Nice experience. Awsome place to stay.
Hotel Staff were extremely helpful. Located near to attractive destinations in bali, this place scores high in every parameter. Completely satisfied with the reception.

Room tip: Nice room.Can provide extra free water bottles if needed.
Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Daydream24547516366,

Greetings from Swiss-Belinn Legian, Feel the Beat!

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a lovely review of your recent stay at Swiss-Belinn Legian Bali. It was a pleasure to have you with us and your wonderful comments has shared to everyone which very rewarding. It certainly gives us the motivation to aim higher.
On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 18 June 2019

I found the staff to be extremely helpful, very polite and attentive in every sense of the word. The food was to die for, and ultimately my stay at swiss-belinn has encouraged me to visit Bali more often thank you a great experience.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Roam23130256813

Greetings from Swiss-Belinn Legian, Feel the Beat!

Many thanks for taking the time to provide valuable feedback following your recent stay with us, it is much appreciated. Nothing makes me happier than knowing you could enjoy our hotel with its service & facilities provided.

Thank you also for highlighting the friendliness of the staff, I have shared your kind comment with all the team. If I can be of any assistance regarding your future booking, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. The entire team looks forward to your return.