“Best reflexology in Bali” 4 of 5 bubbles

Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Perth
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 165 helpful votes
“Best reflexology in Bali”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

I have tried a lot of different foot massages and reflexology in Bali and I have to say that this is the best one I have ever had.

They don't sit outside as they do in many other places but very attentive as you walk in. They use powder rather than oil, even when doing full body massages and this might be a preference when you want something other then the normal massage.

The chairs were very comfortable and they started with the standard Bali foot was before doing the reflexology. Using the powder was quite different to what I was used to but the whole experience was so much better than I ever had before.

My feet went from sore and aching to re-energized an relaxed in 30 minutes and for less than $6. Worth every penny and I will be happy to go back.

Visited November 2013