I have been to Bali 19 times. I have stayed in hotels, villas, with friends and more. My favourite hotel when in the city is Casa Padma. The staff are really friendly and professional, it's clean, the restaurant (Drop's) is to die for, and the suites are really lovely.
The superior suites are really large with a king bed, there is an inroom safe, a huge closet and a huge bathroom. The TV is also huge with 70 channels. It is also ideally located.
If I had to pick one fault it is that there is not alot of greenery around the hotel. That being said the rooms are all surrounded by the pool so not so bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and friendly hotel in Bali featuring 23 suites and 6 standard rooms offering clean,spacious and comfortable accommodation with the emphasis on guest satisfaction and care. whether your stay in Bali is for business or family holiday, We at the casa shall put all efforts to meet your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Zenrooms, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Padma Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Padma Hotel Legian
- Casa Padma Hotel And Suites
- Casa Padma Kuta
- Casa Padma Bali
- Casa Padma Hotel & Suites Bali/Legian