My partner and I stayed at Casa Padma in November of 2011. I had read some ordinary reviews about the hotel before I booked, but decided to give it a go anyway... and was I glad I did. We were in one of their two mini-suites and it was a great room with all the amenities you need. The room was clean and quiet and had plenty of room for all our gear.
The hotel pool was fantastic... and anyone who says it is not clean must not have actually hopped in as it was crystal clear.
The service throughout the hotel was great, particularly from the girls on the front desk and Wiidi the hotel driver. The breakfast was quite good considering it was free and the couple of meals we had at the restaurant for dinner were excellent.
Overall, we loved our stay and will definitely stay there again if we return to Bali. It is fantastic value for money and I think that the people who have given it bad reviews on Trip Advisor must be expecting 5 star quality for 2 star prices... or are just super fussy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and friendly hotel in Bali featuring 23 suites and 6 standard rooms offering clean,spacious and comfortable accommodation with the emphasis on guest satisfaction and care. whether your stay in Bali is for business or family holiday, We at the casa shall put all efforts to meet your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Zenrooms, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Padma Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Padma Hotel Legian
- Casa Padma Hotel And Suites
- Casa Padma Kuta
- Casa Padma Bali
- Casa Padma Hotel & Suites Bali/Legian