We have stayed at this hotel on 2 occasions now. First in June 2011 as family and 2nd time as a couple.
Its very good value for money. Huge rooms and very clean. You do need to let the hot water run for a while before you take a shower.
Breakfast is cooked to order. Not the best breakfast we have had in bali but for the price sufficent.
The location is fantastic. The pool is slate and others have commented on colour however during both our stays its been super clean and refreshing. The new swim up bar is a welcome addition. I wouldnt recommend this hotel if all you wanted to do on your trip was laze around the pool but if you want a cheap clean place to stay as a base to explore the isle of smiles this hotel is perfect.
Drops restaurant has good food also.
We will definately stay at this hotel again and again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and friendly hotel in Bali featuring 23 suites and 6 standard rooms offering clean,spacious and comfortable accommodation with the emphasis on guest satisfaction and care. whether your stay in Bali is for business or family holiday, We at the casa shall put all efforts to meet your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Zenrooms, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Padma Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Padma Hotel And Suites
- Casa Padma Hotel Legian
- Casa Padma Kuta
- Casa Padma Bali
- Casa Padma Hotel & Suites Bali/Legian