I am a travel agent and I have stayed in some incredible places and so not so great ones...
Well all I can really say about this place is that the room was pretty big. Yeah thats really the nicest thing I can think of. It needed a deep cleaning really bad, I refused to walk around barefoot. You could see stuff streaked across the floors, and as I would be laying in bed at night, I would get strong sewer smells all around. My bed was no where close to the bathroom. Though it could have been because their was a huge garbage dump behind the hotel. (Just go to the second floor and look back there.
At night, just as we were about to fall asleep, the karaoke bar across the street would crank up the music...don't get me wrong, I LOVE karaoke. But it sounded like they were performing in our living room. It scared me awake the first night. I was a little fooled by their main website, they said they were close to the beach and in Kuta..both are false. It was about 10 minutes from the beach and we were no where near the nice area of Kuta. In fact the hotel information listed them in Legian. The area around the hotel was dirty, polluted and didn't feel safe to walk around at night. We took a taxi to the heart of Kuta for dinner and it cost us $40 USD!!! It was insane. SO trust me when I say it isn't in Kuta at all. It's about a 20 minute ride to get where all the action is.
The staff at the hotel seemed to always be annoyed if you asked them a question or even if you just smiled and said good morning. The only person who was sweet was the lady working in the restaurant. She was really nice and always greeted us.
If it wouldn't have costed me so much, I would have left for home early. I travel all over the place and never once have I wanted to leave before my scheduled time. I would have been happy to just change hotels, but trying to get my money back would have been a nightmare, so we toughed it out.
I think if the people would have been a little nicer and the rooms cleaner, and if they were a little more honest about the location, I would have tried to overlook the other stuff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and friendly hotel in Bali featuring 23 suites and 6 standard rooms offering clean,spacious and comfortable accommodation with the emphasis on guest satisfaction and care. whether your stay in Bali is for business or family holiday, We at the casa shall put all efforts to meet your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Padma Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Padma Hotel Legian
- Casa Padma Hotel And Suites
- Casa Padma Kuta
- Casa Padma Bali
- Casa Padma Hotel & Suites Bali/Legian