1st feel: The hotel front is not glamorous and only hold 3-4 car, we didn't even know we arrived. But the front check in was fast. I saw the pool and it does not look so clean, but some kids were playing in it. We stayed at 3rd level and no lift but the security helped us with the bags.
Room: We book a family room for 2 nights and it was big, and importantly it was very clean. The beds and sofa clean and frankly I did not smell cigarette so that is a plus plus for my family. There is a changing room before entering the toilet. The shower is good and hot, although towel is bit worn out but still clean. The TV can be turn both ways to face sofa or bed and channel have every language I know and Cartoon Network is avail for my kids. Maybe hotel should list the tV channels # like big hotels, too many to scroll through.
Bed: it is big like 2 king size, but this is a negative point, it's slumped in and squeaky. Spring are giving way and I had bad shoulder pain after the 2nd night. It's time to change the mattress.
Food: We walked outside look for food but turned back to DROPs the hotel restaurant which was really good. The formagi pizza was hand made yummy and the ikar Babi was real tender. Chilli was hot as I would expected and I love it. Family of 4 we spend Rp450k with my small beer thrown in.
Quietness: The sound isolation is not so good, I can hear music still playing opposite at the coffee company and at 5:45am I woke up from the rooster call from nearby house. I put on my ear plugs and then slept till 9 again. This may be a problem for light sleeper like me. But none of my family members heard the rooster call...hmmm.
Nearby : The hotel is about 10mins walk to legion beach. And 1st street to the left goes straight to Legion Art market. Along the street (Jln Padma), there are many shops of massage, arts, cloths hats. You can get cheaper and good food opposite 'wayan and friends'. we had dinner at 'the coffee factory' and was not impressed with the portion and taste. It's more like a pub with live band.
For a small off road hotel, so far, I am impressed and happy, so are my family. If you want big rooms, this is a good place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and friendly hotel in Bali featuring 23 suites and 6 standard rooms offering clean,spacious and comfortable accommodation with the emphasis on guest satisfaction and care. whether your stay in Bali is for business or family holiday, We at the casa shall put all efforts to meet your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Zenrooms, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa Padma Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Padma Hotel Legian
- Casa Padma Hotel And Suites
- Casa Padma Kuta
- Casa Padma Bali
- Casa Padma Hotel & Suites Bali/Legian