We stayed at the Casa Padma for 3 nights in July. We chose this hotel knowing it was closer to the areas we like to spend time in. Check in was great, with the staff being very friendly and welcoming, upgrading us without asking. They also informed me that they do free airport pickup when staying for 3 nights which we didn't know, having booked through a third party, so if you do the same make sure you also contact the hotel for this service. When walking to our rooms we were a little concerned as the corridors are slightly worn and underwhelming. But once we reached our room we were extremely happy. The room was huge, with a lounge area which was nice to have. It also had a walk through wardrobe leading to the bathroom which was great for storing all your luggage out of the way. The bathroom was a little rundown but it was not something that I would complain about. There was a bit of an off smell in the bathroom after a day but it was really not unbearable. I was very impressed with the toiletries provided as well.
Breakfast was off a menu each morning which suited us fine. We had a choice of the standard American breakfast (which my husband had each day), whilst I had banana pancakes one morning (delicious) and the noodles another morning (very nice). The restaurant seemed to be very quiet in the morning which was nice but we did notice that at night it was extremely popular (even though we didn't eat here for dinner).
The hotel was in a great spot, right in the middle of great shopping areas (which we love) and a fairly short walk to the beach. There are a lot of places to eat close by or a short walk away, and directly across the road was a great little pub which we had beers at every day. The great thing about this pub was the free wifi from the hotel still worked in the pub (very handy). A little bit of music could be heard at night but this was actually not too bad and didn't go all night.
All in all, we enjoyed staying at the Casa Padma and we will probably choose it again the next time we come (we try to stay at different hotels each time we have been to Bali)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and friendly hotel in Bali featuring 23 suites and 6 standard rooms offering clean,spacious and comfortable accommodation with the emphasis on guest satisfaction and care. whether your stay in Bali is for business or family holiday, We at the casa shall put all efforts to meet your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Zenrooms, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Casa Padma Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Padma Hotel Legian
- Casa Padma Hotel And Suites
- Casa Padma Kuta
- Casa Padma Bali
- Casa Padma Hotel & Suites Bali/Legian