This is the second time I have stayed at the Casa Padma & enjoyed both times. Sure they need to fix/renovate a few parts to the room,( we have to remember they are a 3rd world country) but for as cheap & close as they are to the beach, im sure this can be forgotton about, your not letting your self enjoy your holiday, if your worried about the accomodation, as being on a holiday, you dont occupy the room that much, other than to sleep & shower & your off again.. Ive found it to be a lot more modern & clean than alot of places in Bali...Ill be back again, hopefully mid 09..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and friendly hotel in Bali featuring 23 suites and 6 standard rooms offering clean,spacious and comfortable accommodation with the emphasis on guest satisfaction and care. whether your stay in Bali is for business or family holiday, We at the casa shall put all efforts to meet your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Zenrooms, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Padma Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Padma Hotel Legian
- Casa Padma Hotel And Suites
- Casa Padma Kuta
- Casa Padma Bali
- Casa Padma Hotel & Suites Bali/Legian