We had booked the cheapest room Casa Padma had on offer but upon arriving we found that they were in the middle of renovating the bathrooms in the cheaper rooms. We unfortunately were in a room that hadn't been renovated and it was dismally below our standards. We promptly went out in search of a better hotel. After finding a decent place we returned and politely informed the front desk that we were unable to stay in that room. When we did that they asked us to wait a moment and a few minutes later they came back to us and offered a suite for only $5/night more than the superior room we had initially booked.
We were surprised at this offer and went to look at the suite and it was magnificent. We thanked them profusely for the offer and moved into our wonderful room with a clean, king-sized bed, large bathroom with stand up marble-like tiled shower and full bath. The room also featured a couch and a love seat, coffee table and fridge, very nice.
We stayed for 3 weeks at this hotel and only complaints were that quite a lot of late night noise makes its way into the room from the very close jl. Padma. There is a pub directly across the street called Legian Pub I believe who cater to older foreigners who like their karaoke :(
Breakfast was excellent (I highly recommend having the Indonesian breakfast - nasi/bakmie goreng with egg), the pool was well kept, though kind of smallish and without a lot of direct sun through the afternoon.
Overall, I'd stay there again. In fact I tried to do just that a few days ago, but they are fully booked - too bad for me, but great for them, happy business is good for the kind and gracious management and staff at this great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small and friendly hotel in Bali featuring 23 suites and 6 standard rooms offering clean,spacious and comfortable accommodation with the emphasis on guest satisfaction and care. whether your stay in Bali is for business or family holiday, We at the casa shall put all efforts to meet your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Zenrooms, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Casa Padma Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Padma Hotel And Suites
- Casa Padma Hotel Legian
- Casa Padma Kuta
- Casa Padma Bali
- Casa Padma Hotel & Suites Bali/Legian