This was my fifth trip to Bali and first time staying at Bali Niksoma. My expectations were high due to the price, but it proved to be all worth it. I travelled with family members who were on their first trip to Bali. They loved it too!
Hidden in small alley way off Jalan Padma Utara and resting practically on Legian beach we found the hotel to be clean, neat with the friendliest staff. A beautiful lobby leading to an assortment of rooms and villas with beautiful water features along the way. By far our Superior room had the best view of all the rooms in the beach resort. We had a view of the infinaty pool and beach. Ask for room 111 for the best view.
The room was clean and traditional. The old superior rooms have the original balinese doors leading to a huge balcony which had the best view of Legian beach. The only downfall was the bathroom which needs a bit of an upgrade. Daily cakes delivered by night staff during their rounds to turn down beds was a bonus.
The grounds were beautifully kept and clean as were the 3 pools. Make sure you get to the pool early to bag a deck chair or gazebo for the day. In the afternoon the staff put on free 'high tea' for guests which comprise of fresh fruit, juices, tea/coffee and cakes. A perfect way to spend the afternoon by the pool with fruit and cocktails.
Every Monday the management staff invite long staying guests to join them in a free cocktail party to meet staff and other guests. The breakfast buffet was fantastic with a variety of breaky foods available. Food at the hotels restaurant Hitana was reasonably priced with daily 2 for 1 cocktail specials a must have while watching the sun set on the deck and time pass by. Restaurants near by also proved to be worth a visit. Mozzarella by the sea a mere 5 metres from the hotel offered a range of Indonesian and global food as well as live music. A stroll down the beach road you will stumble on some fabulous restaurants in Seminyak which were always busy with tourists. Back on Jl Padma Utara you will find an abundance of Aussie bars (for those AFL and NRL footy fans) as well as some great restaurants. Try the Indo National for great service and food.
Don't forget to hop in a blue bail taxi and take a ride into Jl Legian Kuta for more amazing restaurants and night life. The Niksoma hosts a traditional Balinese Dance night with a full seafood buffet. I highly recommend the show and buffet but make sure you book early to get the best seats.
I would recommend this hotel for families and couples wanting to stay somewhere quiet, safe and central to Legian. I would definitely return in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the Legian Beach and facing to the Indian Ocean, Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort is a 4-star hotel designed in a modern chic boutique concept. Located only a 15 minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, the resort is close to gourmet restaurants, night clubs and bars in the most famous Kuta and Seminyak Area. Guests can also go surfing or simply laze around the white sands while watching the gorgeous sun go down in the ocean. Bali Niksoma is also an onsite restaurant called Hitana, a swimming pool complemented by kid’s pool, laundry, dry cleaning, car parking and tour desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Hotel Legian
- Niksoma Bali
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort Legian