Stayed here with 2 friends (we're all 24 years old) and loved it. Stayed in a deluxe room which was small but had everything you needed. The hotel itself has a prime location and is absolutely stunning.
The hotel restaurant has great food for reasonable prices, 2 for 1 cocktails most of the day and fantastic poolside service.
Hotel pool itself is one of the best I have seen at a resort - and alongside the pool are sevaral cabana's perfect for chillaxing or indulging too much in the 2 for 1 cocktail offer.
Beach is at your doorstep and you are only a few steps away from the craziness of Legian and all it has to offer.
Although slightly more pricey, you won't regret staying here.
- Good gym
- Spa (slightly expensive but didn't use this myself)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the Legian Beach and facing to the Indian Ocean, Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort is a 4-star hotel designed in a modern chic boutique concept. Located only a 15 minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, the resort is close to gourmet restaurants, night clubs and bars in the most famous Kuta and Seminyak Area. Guests can also go surfing or simply laze around the white sands while watching the gorgeous sun go down in the ocean. Bali Niksoma is also an onsite restaurant called Hitana, a swimming pool complemented by kid’s pool, laundry, dry cleaning, car parking and tour desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Hotel Legian
- Niksoma Bali
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort Legian