Location is excellent, close to beach, shopping and places to eat. Stayed in a superior room: masses of space in the room, great verandah with views of the beach, comfy bed, bathroom could be more luxurious for the price. Wardrobe is in quite an akward place in the entrance to the room - didn't use it so it didn't bother me.
The pool area is one of the best I have seen, the pools are on 2 levels with the top level having views of the beach and ocean. Plenty of sun loungers in the shade or the sun. A few more of the cabana style loungers wouldn't go astray as they were very popular and the same people seemed to reserve them every day.
I thought the breakfast buffet was small but it had everything I wanted. The restaurant is very reasonably priced and the food is good. Great views of the beach from the front of the restaurant.
The service at this hotel is what makes it so good. Every interaction I had with a staff member was pleasant and any requests were met quickly and efficiently. The staff all seemed pleased to help with anything! Room service was very prompt and the room was cleaned well before lunchtime each day.
The spa was very nice but a little overpiced.
The only issue that baffled me is that there was a wedding on during my stay and I was placed in a room right next to the lawn where the wedding and reception were held, this meant loud music well into the night. I decided not to let it ruin my holiday, because everybody loves a wedding right? But I think it would make more sense to put guests of the wedding in the rooms right next to it and other guests further back in the hotel complex. Just saying.
Overall a very nice stay and I will consider this hotel on my next trip to Bali.
The resort is on lots of different levels so maybe not so good for those with mobility issues. I think this place would be great for couples, groups of friends or families with teenagers. The hotel is not really geared towards small children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the Legian Beach and facing to the Indian Ocean, Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort is a 4-star hotel designed in a modern chic boutique concept. Located only a 15 minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, the resort is close to gourmet restaurants, night clubs and bars in the most famous Kuta and Seminyak Area. Guests can also go surfing or simply laze around the white sands while watching the gorgeous sun go down in the ocean. Bali Niksoma is also an onsite restaurant called Hitana, a swimming pool complemented by kid’s pool, laundry, dry cleaning, car parking and tour desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Hotel Legian
- Niksoma Bali
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort Legian