This is our 6th visit to the the Bali Niksoma and it's time to register our delight with this relatively small superbly located hotel. With around 57 rooms to cater for all tastes and wallets, and facing Legian/Seminyak beach which has so much to offer in terms of fabulous walks, soft sand and a sunset (directly facing the hotel) to die for, the Bali Niksoma is the ideal property close to everything, yet far enough away if you're after some peace and quiet. The rooms are well appointed and comfortable. It's also worth mentioning the excellent beds and quality pillows- a rarity these days. In fact, we've never slept so well!
Breakfast is offered in the hotel restaurant area again, directly facing the beach and road which fronts the property. There's always something to observe including kites, beach shuttlecock, soccer, para gliders etc. And by the way, if you're not up to and extended beach walk in either direction, you can always take a wander down the road. Ideal for families with prams or others looking to do it a bit easier. Oh, breakfast is terrific- including fruits, pastries, cereals, individually cooked hot meals (by a chef), a variety of mouthwatering breads, espresso coffees, juices muesli...etc. It hits the right spot and nothing has been overlooked! And if you want to partake in some culinary delights that generally requires a booking beforehand to ensure a table, don't miss Mozzarella Restaurant next door. It's owned by the Bali Niksoma and is a 'must do' eatery.
Finally, and most important- the staff here are the best. Many have been here for some time which reflects well on the hotel management. They treat you as almost family and rarely forget names. Say no more. The Bali Niksoma is thoroughly recommended and all at a very reasonable cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the Legian Beach and facing to the Indian Ocean, Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort is a 4-star hotel designed in a modern chic boutique concept. Located only a 15 minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, the resort is close to gourmet restaurants, night clubs and bars in the most famous Kuta and Seminyak Area. Guests can also go surfing or simply laze around the white sands while watching the gorgeous sun go down in the ocean. Bali Niksoma is also an onsite restaurant called Hitana, a swimming pool complemented by kid’s pool, laundry, dry cleaning, car parking and tour desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Prestigia and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Hotel Legian
- Niksoma Bali
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort Legian