“Beautiful place -gotta go back 2015 !!”

Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort
Ranked #6 of 88 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed 2 August 2014

What a beautiful & friendly place to stay. Staff couldn't be more helpful ! Great location, beachfront, restaurants & shops at your doorstep. Will definitely be going back next year. The only thing that could be updated would be the bathrooms as the shower is in bath & looking a little tired & dated. Would probably upgrade next time. Would definitely recommend .....

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
astama, General Manager at Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Ms Dee,
It was our great pleasure that you chose to stay at Bali Niksoma. Many thanks for sharing your experience following your recent stay with us. I am delighted to know that overall you found our facilities and services to your satisfaction. Your additional feedback on the bathroom is well acknowledged and will be borne in mind.
I am glad to share your evaluation with the team at Bali Niksoma as they will appreciate it as well.
We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming and serving you again at Bali Niksoma in the not too distance future.
If I can be of any further assistance at all in order to make your future stay more enjoyable, please let me know.
Sincerely yours,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,140)

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We did book through Booking.com, upon arrival we were upgraded to a suite which was very nice.
The hotel is well located facing the sea, though not easy to find; using the GPS we were send to the road along the beach but were stopped by a gate. Had to ask help from the hotel security who was very helpful.
Without him we would have been looking for ages in the middle of the night.
The room was cleaned but with some imperfections which are minor but! The toilet flush was leaking, the water was leaking from the shower (poor sealing of the glass with the floor). To get those 5 stars, everything has to be perfect.
We had diner twice at the hotel, food was good, though we were disappointed not seeing any sea food on the menu, being near the sea on the island, sea food should be of plenty, but not, this is not typical of this hotel but almost everywhere, food has been westernized to such extend that it is difficult to find traditional Indo food.
Breakfast offers limited choices. Nothing to compare with a 5 stars hotel buffet in Jakarta for example.
The staff is very nice and helpful.

So overall good but some efforts to be perfect.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
astama, General Manager at Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Ms Gil,
First of all, I would like to express our sincere appreciation from all team members of Bali Niksoma for your recent stay with us.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am delighted that overall you enjoyed your visit and found our facility and services to your satisfaction. Your additional comment on the room and restaurant is acknowledged and will certainly be borne in mind.
I have shared your evaluation with all the team as I know they appreciate the feedback as well.
Thank you again and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Bali Niksoma next time you are in Bali.
If I can be of any further assistance at all in making your future stay more enjoyable, please let me know.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights as a couple. We were upgraded to a deluxe room and able to check in 2 hours early. The room itself was nice and kept very clean. We were on the bottom floor near the back of the hotel, so it was quite noisy from our room with traffic. Also there was a lot of noise from chairs scraping on the floor above and we constantly could hear people moving around and talking in the floor above us and connecting room next to us. The pool is lovely with amazing views of the sunset. It was very relaxing to go for a swim and enjoy a drink watching the sun go down. The breakfast is small but adequate. The hotel itself felt quite small and quiet and we had no real trouble getting a good sun bed during the afternoon. It's in a great location on the beach and close to shopping. I think the hotel should give patrons a business card with the address of the hotel on it on check in, as several times we were getting a taxi back to the hotel and they had no idea where to go- nor did we. The staff are lovely at the hotel. In particular the gardeners and housekeeping staff. We enjoyed our stay at the Niksoma but probably wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
astama, General Manager at Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Ms Lowza,
First of all, one behalf of the team members of the Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort I would like to express our sincere gratitude for your recent stay with us.
Your constructive comment is very highly appreciated and valued. It is our commitment to provide the highest standard of facilities and services to our guests.
Once again, we thank you very much for your patronage and would be grateful if you could provide us an opportunity to serve you again at Bali Niksoma in the near future.
All team members of Bali Niksoma are looking forward to welcoming you again and if I can be of any assistance at all in order to make your future stay more enjoyable, please let me know.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We took our teenagers to Bali Niksoma for 10 days and loved it. Not flashy, but beautifully maintained and clean. A quiet little oasis in the hustle of markets and traffic. We could only hear the waves from our ocean view rooms. The staff here are lovely - so helpful and genuinely warm and friendly. The rooms are sprayed every evening for mozzies and the air con worked well in both our rooms. Food was good - restaurant is beachfront. Vendors selling Aussie papers every morning were welcome. The resort was at full capacity when we stayed but never felt like it - always tables in the restaurant, always a lounger by the pool, and the beutiful grounds give the whole place a very relaxed feel. Hope to go back there.

Room Tip: We asked for the newly renovated rooms with ocean view. We were given rooms 321 and 322 which also h...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandy L
astama, General Manager at Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Ms Shandy,
It is our great pleasure as you chose to stay at Bali Niksoma during your holiday. I am delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay and that the hotel facilities and services exceeded your expectation. I would like to express our sincere appreciation for sharing your wonderful experience during your stay at Bali Niksoma.
All team members at Bali Niksoma are excited to welcome you back "home" in the not too distant future.
If I can be any further assistance at all in making your stay more enjoyable, please let me know.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Ideally we wanted a small, upmarket, quiet place on the beach. This ticked all those boxes, but it's only a short walk to the shops and the madness of a million mopeds! One of the most striking things about the Niksoma is the staff, who without exception were much the nicest I've ever known anywhere, and well-trained and efficient too. We had a room without a view but we were quite happy about that. I don't really want to stay in the room much and it was nice to walk out to the pool/garden/dining tables area which overlooks the sea anyway.The room was fine, big, shaded and cool, the food and drink just wonderful, the facilities superb. We were a big party for a wedding, we all booked our hotels independently so we got to see some of the others while we were socialising and I think we had the best for what we wanted. We're determined to return to Bali and when we do we'll definitely stay at the Niksoma.

Room Tip: If you think you want a view then ask for it. I'd rather not also be in someone else's view...

Dear Mr Richard,
On behalf of the team members of Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort I would like to express our sincere appreciation for your recent stay at Bali Niksoma and for sharing your delightful experience. We are excited that you chose Bali Niksoma as you accommodation in Bali and that the resort facilities and services exceeded your expectation.
All team members at Bali Niksoma miss you already and look forward to welcoming you back "home" soon.
In the meantime, if I can be of any further assistance in making your future stay more memorable, please let me know.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We normally stay in Seminyak, but this time moved down the beach to the Niksoma in Legian. The highlight is the service (nothing was too much for the lovely team here) second only to the location right on the beach. The food is pleasant, the pool has a relaxed vibe and the rooms are comfortable and clean.

1  Thank C206
astama, General Manager at Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

On behalf of the team members of Bali Niksoma, I am delighted that you chose to stay at Bali Niksoma out of many hotels in Legian.
We are all excited that you had an enjoyable stay and that the hotel facilities and services exceeded your expectation.
We all look forward to welcoming you again to Bali Niksoma for your holiday in the not too distant future.
If I can be of any assistance at all in making your stay more memorable in the future, please do let me know.
Faithfully yours,

Reviewed 25 July 2014

This was our first time at the Niksoma and we would definitely return. The service is excellent, the staff are all friendly and cater to your every need. The rooms are a good size with large comfortable beds and a good size balcony. I wasn't happy with our first room as it looked out at a wall and I had asked for a nice view but this was quickly fixed and our second room was perfect. There is a large flat screen TV and DVD player and the bathroom has a hair dryer. They provide a turn down service every evening, they spray for mosquitoes and leave little pieces of cake for you. The rooms are cleaned spotlessly every day. The Buffett breakfast was lovely offering cereals, fruit, pastries and plenty of cooked options. It was lovely to sit and watch the surf as we enjoyed our breakfast. The hotel is right on the beach with no traffic out the front. There are two pool areas and the staff are always handy to take your drink and food orders. Every Wednesday and Friday they do an afternoon Tea which is complimentary for guests, just another little personal touch that makes this hotel different to the rest. We had massages in the spa and they were wonderful, there was a special offer for guests which worked out to around $15 for a full body massage, the atmosphere was beautiful. The position right on the beach and right next door to one of our favourite restaurants (Mozzarella's) makes this hotel a good choice and I would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: As far as I could see, there was only a couple of rooms that looked out at a wall, all the others wo...

Dear Ms Jacqui,
It is my great pleasure to know that the hotel facilities and services exceeded your expectation. All staff of Bali Niksoma miss you already and are excited to welcome you again in the near future.
If I can be of any further assistance in making your future stay more enjoyable, please let me know.