I stayed at the Niksoma hotel in July for 9 nights with 2 girlfriends, both aged 19, and we are planning to go back next year!
Firstly we checked in at 1am after our flight was delayed, but the man in reception was lovely, we were offered wet towels and fresh juice. The 3 of us shared a deluxe room 113 (2 double beds and a roll away) which was fine for us as we were only there to sleep. The roll away bed was uncomfortable but the standard beds were very comfty. Our room had a flat screen tv, dvd player (which played bali copy dvds), clean bathroom, private balcony and replenished with drinking water and cake every evening.
The 2 layer pool was beautiful and clean, (although the spa only slightly warmer than the swimming pool). We stayed the week after school holidays had finished, so most of the kids had gone and mainly couples and older families remained, which is what we had hoped as we just wanted to lay by the pool all day. Room service is reasonably cheap as well.
Breakfast is delicious and comes with the omlette bar. The restaurant food was lovely but you can find food just as nice down the road for a cheaper price (I recommend goodies!). We had 2 for 1 cocktails every night in the hotel restaurant which we very cheap and bar and the staff were excellent - they learnt our names by the third day and we were invited to a free cocktail night (as we were staying for more than a week).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the Legian Beach and facing to the Indian Ocean, Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort is a 4-star hotel designed in a modern chic boutique concept. Located only a 15 minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, the resort is close to gourmet restaurants, night clubs and bars in the most famous Kuta and Seminyak Area. Guests can also go surfing or simply laze around the white sands while watching the gorgeous sun go down in the ocean. Bali Niksoma is also an onsite restaurant called Hitana, a swimming pool complemented by kid’s pool, laundry, dry cleaning, car parking and tour desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Hotel Legian
- Niksoma Bali
- Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort Legian