All Seasons Legian Bali
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Legian Village Hotel(Legian)
1,988 results
All reviewsoutdoor showerno elevatorfrangipani treespool areadeluxe roomthe ground floorday bedshort walk to the beachfamily roombuffet breakfastnice poollegian beachstaff were so friendlydvd playergarlic lanemoney changerwelcome drink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2010

We booked All Seasons only because of the reviews on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed. Room was smallish but its design made all very comfortable and the outdoor shower was rather impressive.
The bathtub was huge – probably biggest bath tub I ever seen in any hotel/resorts at similar price range. Aircon worked properly (not like other hotels we stayed during this trip) and only draw back was expensive Wifi Internet (they charge around USD 20 for one day) Hotel had limited restaurant menu but you can easily reach many restaurants right outside.

Shopping and getting taxi was also very easy. This hotel could be right choice if you are looking for a clean and comfortable stay within reach of beach activities.
Although the hotel does not have clean surroundings (need to pass dirty and narrow footpath to go main shopping road and the beach itself was not super clean), it certainly had good value for the money we paid.

Hotel had reputations of items being missing from the room, so my husband was very grateful when he found his iphone still in the room when he returned from long day out. (far from that, we did not leave anything in the room, even our 2 heavy laptops were carried with us all the time)

Yes, I would return again if I look for place to sleep only. I would not recommend this hotel if you are looking for a place where you can chill out all day long around hotel.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank joyoftraveler
asl_baliLegianBali, General Manager at All Seasons Legian Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2010

Dear, Guest

I would like to thank you for choosing All Seasons Resort Legian as your accommodation choice during your recent stay in Bali. I do appreciate on your detail feedback.

We were delighted to learn that you had an excellent stay with us and particularly value our hotel. About the hotel reputations of missing items from the room, please rest assured that appropriate action has been taken with our room attendants and housekeeping supervisor to ensure the mistakes does not happen again.

We all look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 16 May 2010

I stayed in a superior room of this hotel/resort from May 7 - May 11 while my wife and i was in Bali for holiday.

The room was spacious, clean and modern. There's even an ipod kinda of device where you can charge or simply listen to the songs stored on the ipod. Have not seen this gadget in a 3 star hotel before. Also, there's a nice little balcony which overlook the swimming pool. We felt that the toilet was a little too small.

Breakfast was not included in our room rate; we were charged USD 7 per pax per day. Continental style. Standard of food was average.

Hotel staff was helpful and friendly. Ability to understand and speak English were average.

An unpleasant experience that happened on our last night. Our sentimental cute little winnie the pooh bear which we always leave it on the hotel bed during our holidays was found missing from our hotel room. We did not bring the bear out of the room at all. The hotel manager responded to us promptly and conducted an internal investigation immediately. Unfortunately, the effort was futile and he offered to take us to make a police report. After rationalizing and evaluating our available options, we decide to drop the case.

Either the housekeeping staff has stolen it or the bear was “caught” as they removed the bed sheets.

Everything else was good for the price we paid. It was the best 3 star hotel that we have ever stayed.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EKGOH

Dear EKGOH,

We appreciate your concern, interest and the time taken to bring these matter to our attention. Concerning your Winnie the pooh bear was missing in your room during stay at All Seasons Legian, we have been searched and investigated to all staffs and hotel area since we receive your report. Unfortunately we have not found it till you leaving us.

Suddenly we found some toys there including a Winnie the pooh, through our outsource laundry. We will deliver it as soon as possible. We wish to extend to you our apologies for the incident that occurred during your stay. Hope this experience will not alter your confidence in All Seasons Legian Bali.

Reviewed 15 May 2010

Stopped here for 9 nights with my girlfriend and 2 friends. The location is good close to plenty of bars, restuarants and the beach in Legian, However walking down the street this hotel was located on is an absolute nightmare. The pavement are very narrow and people are constantly trying to sell you things, nothing new in Asia but this get tiring on Day 10 when i have said no thanks to the same person 25 times.
Whe we had a problem with room safe reception sent somebody up with a security guard within 10 minutes.
The rooms are very basic but clean, good choice of tv channels got to see premiership football. Didnt eat at the hotel as so much choice around the hotel. Good pool area although it doesnt pick much sun up.
Free transport to Waterbom water park, definately worth a visit.
Depending on how much you pay i would recommend this hotel, we payed around £30 a night which i think is about right.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. I would like to personally thank you for your valuable comment. I do appreciate your detail feedback.

I am sorry that your stay had to encounter by our location in shopping district area, as we are a second from the surf, shopping and restaurants of Legian and Kuta, the two of Bali's most celebrated resort districts; we will definitively continue to keep and improve our service to make your next stay with us will be at a higher level of satisfaction

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon in All Seasons Resort Legian.

Reviewed 6 May 2010

I was backpacking and actually got very sick so headed to the best value luxury hotel I could find!! Found this online at the last minute and was very happy to be in such luxury settings while recovering.

The room was all very new and modern. I was on the second floor above the pool but it was quiet considering how many people frequent the pool. THe breakfast was quiet good and the free internet in common areas was faultless.

The only negative I can offer about this hotel was actually its location in the shopping area. While the shopping was great and restaurants also, it is just a pity the touts (shop keepers) are so annoying as soon as you leave the hotel premises.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo

Dear, Guest

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice

We are most concerned with the satisfaction of all of our guests and your feedback is of great value to us. It allows us to ensure and improve the quality of service we want to offer our guests. I thank you for your continued support and hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 5 May 2010

We returned from a 19 day trip to Bali and Singapore recently staying at 5 hotels during our holiday. We were in Bali for a wedding, with several family members; we booked four rooms at this hotel and unfortunately it was not a totally enjoyable experience.

During our stay my son and his wife had two disappointing events oocur, starting in the first couple of days of our stay where they returned to their rooms to find a note that said the cleaning staff had taken the money my son had left on the desk for security reasons and it could be picked up from the office. Sounds perfectly reasonable, however on attending the front counter, staff had no knowledge of this money being handed in, my son had the note that the cleaner had written, so it shouldn't have been difficult to identify who the cleaner was and what had happened to their money.

However this was minor compared to the second incident. On leaving the room at 3.05pm to attend their cousins wedding, the day before we were to leave for Singapore my son switched off his IPod which was sitting in the docking station provided by the hotel and locked the door. However on returning to his room after the wedding he noticed the IPod was missing. He immediately reported it to the front counter and then again to the Hotel Manager several hours later. The manager investigated their complaint and checked a electronic log for accesses to the room whilst my son was absent from his room. The manager found there was only one entry to the room and that was by the cleaner, however any knowledge of the missing IPod was denied by this person. The Manager offered to take my son to the Police Station to report it, however as we were leaving for Singapore at midday there was no time.

A review from The Zahras about being accused of not paying for coffee consumed around the pool prompted me to send these comments as it concerns me because of my son’s experience. I would encourage other members that may have experienced similar problems to provide information, so we can hopefully stamp out these situations.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank HappyTravellers25

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your concern, interest and the time taken to bring these matters to our attention.

It is with much regret I read about the unfortunate circumstances of your recent stay at our hotel. We ask for your kind understanding and assure you that your comments have been of value to us to provide the best possible standards to our guests at all times.

Please rest assured that if your iPod had been found in the hotel by a staff member it would have been brought to our Lost and Found Department and duly returned or sent to you.

I thank you for your patronage and sincerely hope you find your son iPod. We hope this unpleasant incident will not deter you from patronizing us again and we look forward to seeing you at All Seasons Resort Legian again in the near future.

Sincerely yours,