After much too-ing and fro-ing, I finally booked at the Baleka Resort and Spa, Legian.. I didn't want to spend much money but wanted something in a good location and nice pool.. I liked this hotel.. The rooms were big and clean and looked out over the pool.. Breakfast was included in the rate and whilst basic, was fresh and enough to fill you up.. Staff were exceptionally lovely, friendly and helpful.. It looked like there were a few repeat clientele so that always says its worthy of a go.. I used the Spa a couple of times and the massages were brilliant especially for the price.. This is a good budget hotel in a great location..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baleka Resort & Spa enjoys a prime Legian location that puts it within easy walking distance to a celebrated stretch of sunset beach as well as an extensive array of shopping and dining options. With two convenient entrance points, the property is well placed to experience the sights Bali's most popular lifestyle district up close and personal. Situated in between Kuta and Seminyak, Legian is an evolving destination known for its vibrant beach culture and carefree ambience. It attracts travellers from all walks of life who are looking for a pleasure-filled break. Baleka Resort & Spa is just 12km from Ngurah Rai International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baleka Beach Hotel Legian
- Baleka Beach Resort
- Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa Bali/Legian