Only stayed here on a friends recommendation and did not know where this place was but in arriving have realized I have walked past this place 100 times during my last 2 visits.
Upgraded to a Deluxe room near the pool on the ground floor and it has been great. Had a look at Superior rooms and they are just as nice. The staff are very friendly and are very helpful. A lot of reviews state 'no sun' but I sat around the pool from 10am - 3pm and was bathed in glorious sunshine!
Only here till tomorrow but wish I could have stayed longer but am moving to Seminyak to explore around there.
This hotel is fantastic and I will be back to stay here for a lot longer on my next trip to Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baleka Resort & Spa enjoys a prime Legian location that puts it within easy walking distance to a celebrated stretch of sunset beach as well as an extensive array of shopping and dining options. With two convenient entrance points, the property is well placed to experience the sights Bali's most popular lifestyle district up close and personal. Situated in between Kuta and Seminyak, Legian is an evolving destination known for its vibrant beach culture and carefree ambience. It attracts travellers from all walks of life who are looking for a pleasure-filled break. Baleka Resort & Spa is just 12km from Ngurah Rai International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baleka Beach Hotel Legian
- Baleka Beach Resort
- Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa Bali/Legian