We stayed here in Oct. Having stayed in this area we knew our way around and was amazed to find this hotel tucked away alongside the Boomerang Bar.
From the moment we walked in we were treated like royalty by all the staff. Tony went out of his way to help out with our every need.
The girls at the tour counter did a great job at arranging our moped for us which was great to get to all our usual spots.
The hospitality here was faultless. Our room was great, the pool area and swim up bar was really nice, not huge but still not crowded.
Breakfast was all the usual suspects, continental, fried, fruits & cereals, freshly made eggs however you want them.
Would happily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baleka Resort & Spa enjoys a prime Legian location that puts it within easy walking distance to a celebrated stretch of sunset beach as well as an extensive array of shopping and dining options. With two convenient entrance points, the property is well placed to experience the sights Bali's most popular lifestyle district up close and personal. Situated in between Kuta and Seminyak, Legian is an evolving destination known for its vibrant beach culture and carefree ambience. It attracts travellers from all walks of life who are looking for a pleasure-filled break. Baleka Resort & Spa is just 12km from Ngurah Rai International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baleka Beach Hotel Legian
- Baleka Beach Resort
- Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa Bali/Legian