We booked into Baleka when delayed in Bali due to Volcano eruption cancelling all planes. We wanted somewhere cheap to stay and Baleka was great. Lovely clean room everyday, friendly and helpful staff, breakfast was fine and Scooby in the restaurant was lovely.
Even though they were doing renovations right outside our balcony we had no problems with noise as we were out all day and didn't disturb us in the morning or night.
Thank you for a lovely stay and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baleka Resort & Spa enjoys a prime Legian location that puts it within easy walking distance to a celebrated stretch of sunset beach as well as an extensive array of shopping and dining options. With two convenient entrance points, the property is well placed to experience the sights Bali's most popular lifestyle district up close and personal. Situated in between Kuta and Seminyak, Legian is an evolving destination known for its vibrant beach culture and carefree ambience. It attracts travellers from all walks of life who are looking for a pleasure-filled break. Baleka Resort & Spa is just 12km from Ngurah Rai International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baleka Beach Hotel Legian
- Baleka Beach Resort
- Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa Bali/Legian