All reviewsnew sectionolder roomsrooms are small but cleanthe ground floorgreat budget hotelcleaned dailymini martshort strollbar fridgewalking distancewould stay againhot watergood sizeper nightpool sidepoolsspa
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Have stayed in many hotels in Bali and this is by far the worst. Front of desk were not good and had terrible communication skills, rooms smelt very mouldy and very tired and old. The restaurant was terrible , charging for wrong meals and not fixing up and also charged for under 12 year old even though we showed them their email stating under 12s ate free. Do yourselfs a favour and don't go near this place

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BrentFran
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Grand sinar indah hotel in legian , Very nice clean , hotel with 2 pools massage , salon on site. Great location , Best value 4 money in legian . Great 4 families with kids..
1/4 the price of other resort style hotels in same area.. Highly recommend..++

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I always stay at this hotel when I come to Bali but I wasn't impressed it didn't have the same feel as the last few times we have stayed. We were staying at the sinar Bali just down the road and moved to the grand sinar after my family left. But we are now back at the sinar Bali as I found this place way better. There were noisy guests just a few rooms down from us at the grand sinar waking me up at 7am swimming and screaming even though signs say pool opens 9am now I know this is not the hotels fault but but they didn't come and say anything either. The room was ok but not the greatest. Ordered breakfast got told I could buy the buffet for $7 it was hardly buffet but I ordered eggs and bacon well I got one piece of bacon. Told them to charge it to the room then came running after me to pay I said charge it to the room well he didn't understand what I was on about so I just paid for it. Was crap buffet hardly call it buffet fruit crossiants and chocolate crossiants with orange juice and toast. So I'm sad to say but I will not be staying here again. I'm going to stay at sinar Bali from now on.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amandaclegg9784
Reviewed 17 April 2017

After becoming increasingly dissatisfied with the resort I had stayed at 4 times I wandered across the road in April 2016 and inspected Grand Sinah Indah.I booked my holiday this year at Grand Sinah Indah and it did not disappoint.The rooms are clean and well maintained.The staff are friendly and helpful. The location is close to all my favorite shops,bars and eateries and the price is great value.Over the past 13 years I have stayed at several "upmarket" hotels and resorts but Grand Sinah Indah would have to be the cleanest,best value hotel I have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mareehanlon
Reviewed 7 April 2017

The hotel is in great Legian location, the room is good size and modern, but, the bathroom is small, tho sufficient. We were in new section at the back, on the ground floor and pool was 5 steps away. There are 2 pools and drinks can be ordered via convenient located phone if pool bars are not manned.
If enough guests staying, they offer a basic buffet breakfast, which is sufficient, otherwise different set breakfasts are on offer.

For 400k per night you can't really complain, would stay again if looking for good budget hotel.

Room Tip: New block is nicer.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family