“Awesome Breakfast Baguette”

Sacred Ground
Ranked #17 of 266 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Serving Revolver Espresso, Bali's best coffee, along with lovingly crafted cafe fare, Sacred Ground brings big city standards with holiday-island vibe. A family business, where everyone is welcome to linger over a coffee, a juice, a meal or a wood-fired pizza. We have three unique spaces clustered around a laneway, and a full breakfast, lunch and dinner menu, so you are in good hands.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Sacred Ground is a gem of a find. Great menu, relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff. Loved my breakfast baguette..a must for anyone staying in Seminyak

Reviewed 16 July 2014

My friend and I walked past this cafe a couple of times and then decided to go in and try it. We sat outside in the lane way and whilst waiting to be given the menu's I was looking around and thought it felt like I could've been in a Melbourne cafe.

The menu's came out and you could get some Indonesian food (Bebek Betutu Salad, Gado Gado) but you could also get Smashed Avodacado on pumpkin bread with beetroot relish as an extra, Granola, Apple & Cinnamon porridge - there's not many places in Bali that I saw which offered these. And the coffee was fantastic!

Add being able to get good pizza to that and it really has something for everyone and is reasonably priced and delicious.

Friendly staff too! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

My wife and I spent 10 fantastic days in Seminyak from Sunday 23rd March 2014 to Wednesday 2nd April 2014 and once again visited Sacred Ground, (previously known as Surati Coffee Shop) on a number of occasions for the some of the best cappuccino's and ice coffee's in Bali. They serve illy coffee which is so good.

Even though they have changed their name, they are still in the same place, with a new and exciting menu, supported by fantastic staff that provide professional and friendly service at every visit.

During our visits, we also had brunch and lunch, plus drinks on a number of occasions. As usual the food was delicious and the presentation was faultless. The quality of the food was 1st Class and the serving sizes were very generous and the prices ridiculously cheap.

As with our last visits in October 2013 and also January 2013, what impresses me most about Sacred Ground other than the fantastic coffee and yummy food, was the friendly and courteous staff who never stopped smiling, and the shop was so clean, you could eat your food off the floor.

And regarding the prices, well you could eat all types of food, consume ice cold soft drinks and drink coffee all day, every day, at breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner at Sacred Ground and never run out of money.

So if you want to enjoy a great cup of coffee, ice cold drinks and a great range of tasty food, for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner, check out Sacred Ground in Seminyak, you will be impressed.

Charles & Betty Tees - Sydney, Australia

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Went to Sacred Ground for dinner and had a vegetable and chicken dish in Chinese soup; best meal so far. The restaurant is divided into three sections. The service was prompt and very warm and friendly. Apart from pizza there is a limited dinner menu. Like another reviewer I also wanted the unti for dessert and they were out again. If not for this I would have given 5 stars as I think that if something is on the menu it should always be available. I would definitely go again, often.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I ate here for dinner and the Indonesian meals we ordered cap cay and gado gado were great! We also ate here for breakie, they have great western style options.
Very modern looking restaurant. Seriously eat here if you are close by!