“Fantastic food”

"KAE" Kedai Asia Eropa
Ranked #158 of 236 Restaurants in Legian
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Dining options: Dinner
Description: "KAE" Kedai Asia Eropa is a culture, restaurant and coffee bar concept. Ethnic atmosphare, cozy and fun. We are served Nusantara food, Asian food, European Food and also offering best 100% Arabica with difference charaters. Think unique for excellence and a good deal breakfast start from 30.000IRD + free mixed fruit platter and a cup of coffee
Perth, Australia
“Fantastic food”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have eaten in a lot of places in Bali and this would have to be one of the best, pity I didn't discover it earlier. The price is normal for this area, cheap. I had the Thai chicken rice and spring rolls and it was delicious. Service was friendly and fast. Restaurant is clean and has a great atmosphere. My new favorite restaurant in Bali.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank John H

Yogyakarta, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good price good taste”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

2 days ago I came to kae after looking around at melasti street, I interested with the atmosphere that like a park. I came and the waitres offer me the menu, I ask for beer and the waitress recomend their favorite menu "chicken steak", and I said "ok, I want a try". The beer came and also the chicken steak. Can't wait for so long I get the chicken steak and beer, and "wow" this is good taste this is very delicious, I love it.

• Visited April 2014