A friend and I recently spent 7 nights at Beach Melati Apartments and we were very happy with our stay. We were in apartment 202 which was spacious with a great semi-private balcony overlooking the pool. Housekeeping kept the place spotlessly clean every day which was great and the apartments had comfy couches, beds, clean bathrooms and everything else you need. We were there over the busy New Years period and although all apartments were booked, we never felt like it was crowded nor was it loud and 9/10 times you got a private swim in the pool. Staff were always helpful and room service from the several restaurants affiliated with the place was quick and easy, although anything you need is just a stones throw away. The private beach entry was great too (although it does flood during wet season, just a tip!). Overall it was a great friendly, clean, hassle free stay from the booking to check out, and the other residents were lovely.
The only downsides to ALL of the positives we had were that the water cooler was empty when we arrived and we had to pay to replace it (thought that would be part of the room rate). We also didn't realize the wifi internet had to be purchased in time alloted cards, and both of the 5 hour ones we purchased definitely did not give us 5 hours worth - this however is not a problem of the venue, but something with the internet provider. Wasn't really a problem anyway as basically everywhere in Bali has free wifi!
I definitely recommend Beach Melati Apartments for anyone looking for that more relaxed and private place while still remaining in the heart of the action (but take a look on a map beforehand and find a few landmarks, because our taxi drivers had trouble finding it!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small complex of 12 apartments over 3 floors. The apartments and pool are behind high walls, guaranteeing your security and privacy and within a couple of minutes walk to beach, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Beach Melati Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Melati Apartments Hotel Legian
- Beach Melati Apartments Bali/Legian