We stayed in Bali for 14 days within June 2014. we stayed at a nearby hotel which had rather expensive breakfast menu. On our travels we observed the Beach Lounge (which is a part of this hotel). We checked the menu and to our surprise they did a rather cheap breakfast. There are colourful couches and umbrellas out the front which are great to sit on in the morning and in the afternoon. The next day we decided to give it a try. The staff were very quick to provide menus and take our order. We had a nice breakfast for the 2 of us and ordered juices and coffees and the total came to approx 150k which was fantastic. We further had breakfast there another 6 times i would say directly due to the price, locality and great service from the team. We further attended in the afternoon on a couple occasions while walking back to our hotel for a cheap drink (bintang was around 20k, from 5pm-7pm down to 17k and large selection of cocktails were 50k each) and to enjoy the view (somewhat hampered by the trees and beach wall in front but was still able to watch the surf and the hussle and bustle going past on the main beach front street.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small complex of 12 apartments over 3 floors. The apartments and pool are behind high walls, guaranteeing your security and privacy and within a couple of minutes walk to beach, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Beach Melati Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Melati Apartments Hotel Legian
- Beach Melati Apartments Bali/Legian