Nothing seems to be in order in this hotel. Run down hotel, filthy room, very dirty bathroom, very small beds with dirty linens, foul smell in the room with leaking wash basin. Very unsafe place with shady people and pimps roaming around; did not offered breakfast to us though it was complimentary as mentioned in the reservation voucher. We stayed there for a night only. Not at all recommended for a family accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Zenrooms, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian