In leaving from Lovina as my previous post related to. I am now at Sayang Maha Mertha in legian.
I am far from impressed with it except for the price for 8 nights stay.
Let me say now, im not hard to please nor do i complain but after 3 days and nights in Sayang Maha Mertha, I am about to give this hotel a very bad review.
On arrival <B>....we had to pay UPFRONT,......</B> my partner, who is old enough to be classed as elderly but still young enough to do full day tours etc, is <B>made to climb stairs that are made for giants I am sure.</B>
On top of this,<B> the walls are that thin and i joke not, we can actually hear couples and females and others either side of us having sex, orgasming, and talking without straining our ears</B> and it is that bad, I am about to complain to hotel management.
Add to those complaints the fact that <B>they are doing construction work on the section we are in and the noise starts about 630am every morning till about 6pm each night.</B>
Partner had <B>one dish of Shrimp cocktail and ended up with bali belly from the Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Restuarant</B>
on the 8th of august they turn 31yrs old, god forbid anyone should they
try any of the shrimp cocktails or buffet food, they may end up with bali belly as a result.
My opinion for what it counts isstay at another hotel and give the above a wide berth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Zenrooms, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian