We were more than happy with our £13 a night booking initially, rooms are basic but clean and tidy. The pool is nice and the service friendly. However after my first night I thought I'd picked up a few mosquito bites as has a few bite marks in the morning, five months travelling aisa in budget accomodation and haven't come across the dreaded bed bugs until now! Despite using as much repellent as I could get my hands on the second night was unbearable. Bed was absolutely crawling in bugs, nasty bites from head to toe.
The rest of the rooms my be okay but definitely avoid room 508!
There is also a little construction work nearby but we didn't find the noise disturbing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Zenrooms, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian