Yes it was cheap / average price for a traveller but the rooms were like sitting in a prison cell. There was no air con, the windows and balcony doors did not close, the toilet light was dim, one small mirror and the bed looked as if things were crawling in it. The pool was probally the nicest bit of the hotel. The included breakfast was a slice of toast...YUM. I would recommend stay at bakung sari instead, for the same money much better value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Zenrooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian