Stayed here 2 nights and was glad to leave. Although it is in a great location, our room was standard with no aircon so melted during the night. Rooms were very basic, no towels etc. Didn't even use the pool, used a friends hotel pool down the rd. Wouldn't stay again and found much better accommodation for the same price (and with aircon) elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Zenrooms, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian