If u want a luxory hotel than pay a luxory hotel price.. If, instead, you want a basic but clean place whit pool, wi fi and free breakfast (though not a king breakfast) , that's the place for u. There were no animals of any kind, and in Bali guys this is not obvious if u are on a budget, trust me. Then if staff is not the kindest i don't care, i want a place to stay, not new friends at the reception. Though with me they ve been all right, even got a discount on the fare they showed me, remember to bargain in south east asia, for everything. We got a room on the 2nd floor with balcony and wi fi worked in the room! What u want more for 5€ x person?
Ah pool is ok as well, some bottles around (left there by customers who could just walk to the bin) but is no big deal for me. Maybe i've just been more lucky than other people but to me its wortg the try
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Zenrooms, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian