Horrible! We changed rooms tree times, there we bed bugs crawling under the sheet. I got bitten everywhere! Look for small black patterns on the bed - then you will know. It should be a big problem on Bali - but this where just disgusting and I have bits all over my body!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel is located in the famous village of Legian, a pleasent 10 minute drive from the airport, 4 minute walk (100 meters) from the world famous sunset beach of Kuta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Zenrooms, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sayang Maha Mertha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sayang Maha Mertha Hotel Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Legian
- Sayang Maha Mertha Bali/Legian