Sing Ken Ken Lifestyle Boutique Hotel
US$144
The ONE Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$30
Agoda.com
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$337
US$227
US$118
US$114
Astagina Resort Villa and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$63
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$68
Priceline
All reviewsrooftop poolunfinished hotelacross the roadpool manseminyak beachstreet noisegreat bedwifi is freelocation is greatrain showerour night stayany requestsshower headcomfortable roomsstayed here for nightsshopping and restaurantsbreakfast was included
Reviewed 3 October 2013 via mobile

Reading over other reviews it's obvious that sing ken ken staff have addressed many issues they were previously having. We had no trouble with our 3 night stay. The breakfast was always fresh and a great range. The staff friendly and helpful. The gym, pool and rooftop facilities are 10/10. Only downfall was the gym doesn't open until 7am so you'll have to wait if you are usually up early for your workouts. Overall it is a great place to stay in Bali!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank 50louise
Sing Ken Ken Ho... L, Manager at Sing Ken Ken Lifestyle Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Dear Louise,

Warmest greetings from BreakFree Sing Ken Ken Boutique Hotel Legian Bali.
Thank you for your kind word which we will share with all team and we deeply apologies for the gym doesn't open until 7 am so you have to wait to get it open. Please allow us to improve on this point and we will ensure our gym will always open from 7 am - 10 pm.

we are looking forward to welcoming you back for your next visit to Bali.

kind regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2013

We stayed from the 19th September to the 28th September 9 fabulous nights rooms fantastic people complained about street noise but we did not hear any noise. Bed very comfortable and shower very good rooms vey clean.Breakfast had lots of choice. The swimming was lovely plenty sun lounges .Staff are a very good asset.from the room boys to the breakfast.We would defiantly
stay there again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 5th floor Room 519. fantastic.
3  Thank portoval

Dear Ms. Portoval,

Warmest greetings from BreakFree Sing Ken Ken Legian Bali Boutique Hotel.
Thank you for your great comments about bed very comfortable, shower very good, room very clean, breakfast have a lots of choice and staff are a very good asset which I was shared with all team. we are from SKK management would like to thanked for staying with us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back for your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

We were there for honeymoon looking for a nice place... And we found it! The rooms are really clean, the staff is super friendly. When they find it out that we were on honeymoon they prepare our room with special things and they gave us a honeymoon cake. The breakfast is great, it includes fruit, salads, cereals, eggs and so on.
We were on a ground floor room but, actually, there was no noise at all because the windows are double glazed.
Overall this was an amazing hotel for us for a good value.

4  Thank Camila C
Sing Ken Ken Ho... L, Manager at Sing Ken Ken Lifestyle Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Camila,

Warmest greetings from Sin Ken Ken Boutique Hotel.
Thank you for your kind word which we will share with all of our team.
Your compliment about room are really clean and the staff is super friendly will drive us to the right direction to keep on our extraordinary service to every customer.
Congratulations again for your honeymooner and we look forward to welcoming you again for your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

I had booked some of our wedding guest in at the sing ken ken before we went to nusa dua for a few days for our wedding.
First of all we got 50% rate for 8 rooms through agoda. Well worth the money at that rate! The rooms were clean and big and also very new, in a good location ! I will say that , I have been to Bali many times !
After our stay for 3 days it was good and every one was happy ! When all of my friends had checked out and I sent them in taxis to nusa dua it was my turn to checkout. It was taking a very long time and was very slow...(I was the only person checking out at the time.) I told them that I had to be in nusa dua in 3 hrs for our wedding rehersal . The receptionist at the lobby said that the computers are down ! I said no problem its not our fault and could I speak to the manager ! He shouted at me will an angry face and bad tone of voice and said its `me Im the manager ` ! . Well then he said that I need to pay for the 8 rooms because he cant check if sing ken ken has received payment off agoda . I explained to him that I have a copy of the receipt from agoda for the 8 rooms in 1 reservation and that we need to go ! It was starting to get ugly and I had fallen to his level and we where screaming at each other repeatedly . He the manager was dripping in sweat and was very agitated and clearly could not handle the situation . After arguing with him and telling him about our wedding rehersal and im not paying for the rooms that I booked in april he let me go !
And im still waiting for my 500 000 rupiah holding deposit to be returned to my visa account which was 4 weeks ago ! I don't think I will be getting it back !
I will say that if you are visiting bali that bali people are the nicest people in the world and this is a one off incident !

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
7  Thank Andres229

Dear Andres,

Warmest greetings from Sing Ken Ken Boutique Hotel.
Thank you for your valuable and honest feedback which I was sharing with our front office manager who was dealing on your check out . Please kindly accept our sincerely apologies for this incident and he was facing this issue due to the fact that our system was down completely. We will follow up to Niaga Bank regarding your card verification IRD 500.000 and when we checked on the system actually your booking is through Expedia but not through Agoda. We greatly appreciated your comment about the room were cleaned and good location.
Thank you again for your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

We had our base here for our 10 day stay in Bali . Were on honeymoon looking for some nice comfortable hotel close to the beach and with good amenities around the area, if this is what you are looking for this is your hotel. We were not looking to be enclosed in a resort, why would you want that when Bali is a natural garden itself with so much to explore. Rooms were super clean (they were even cleaning twice a day!), every morning we were looking forward to breakfast which included a nice choice from salad and fruit to Chinese style or American style breakfast always well catered and fresh. Loved the roof top pool and friendly staff, also good enough gym and you also have the change of getting your massage at the end of your day in the spa. Overall great place and good value.

Room Tip: We read not so good reviews about ground floor rooms and noise but In reality there was no noise at all from the outside only that we didn't have very nice views but at the end of the day the hotel is in town not facing a garden but the street, lovely room and rooftop pool make for that, you can see the sea from there, gorgeus!
1  Thank PILAR101
Sing Ken Ken Ho... L, Manager at Sing Ken Ken Lifestyle Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2013

Dear Ms.Pilar,

Warmest greetings from Sing Ken Ken Boutique Hotel.
Thank you for your great comments which we will share with our respective leaders. We glad that you were enjoyed your honeymoon with us and we are really happy to get this kind of feedback however at this stage we are still doing more training to enhance and exceed our service in the future.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to Sing Ken Ken.

kind regards,