1,640 results
All reviews plunge pool room money changer across the road fourth floor accor member coffee corner ground level scoopon deal money exchange security staff modern hotel minute walk to the beach welcome drink buffet breakfast egg station staff were lovely kuta beach garlic lane
Reviewed 3 September 2018

we did not find this Hotel anything more than average.
took a one on one with the duty manager to gets towels and a bath matt for our room. house keeping didn't respond to our requests among others.
prices at the hotel for food and drinks were over priced.
didn't appreciate the 7.30 am call on the day of departure to ask me to pay the account....check out was 12pm.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Mercure B, Guest Relations Manager at Mercure Bali Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear craig w,

Warmest Greeting from Mercure Bali Legian

Thank you for your time to share your recent experience while staying in Mercure Bali Legian.
I have carefully reviewed all minor points mentioned and will follow up accordingly with the department concerned for their further action. I appreciate your detail highlights as we could use the guidelines to continuously improve the quality of our service.
Thank you for your feedback and it is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

The hotel is in a great location BUT the pools are small for amount of guests & not enough seating around them.
The room we booked, a superior king, was very small so we upgraded to a balcony room. That room was more spacious. The bar fridge should be called an oven!!! The staff are polite & the breakfast ok. Overall we wouldn’t stay here again mainly because we like to sit by the pool but there just wasn’t enough seating.

Stayed: September 2018

Dear karenkent63,

I am pleased to know that you had a great stay with us.
Your comments are truly valued.
I can assure you that our team will be very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay.
We do apologize for inconvenience caused by the seating area around the pool. Management will take further action to ensure this feedback will not happen again in the future.
Once again thank you for sharing your experience, and I am looking forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Bali.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 31 August 2018

My partner and I were made to feel so welcome at this hotel. The room was beautiful and the facilities were clean and modern. Loved the staff there, they go above and beyond to make your stay comfortable.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Emma D,

Warmest Greeting from Mercure Bali Legian

I am so excited when reading your nice review regarding your stay experience in our lovely hotel. It's always rewarding to hear your good experience and it is such an honor for us to have you in our hotel. We are glad to know that you have a great stay with us and that the products, services as well as facilities provided were up to your expectations.
Thank you so much for the praise, we are delighted to hear it and this is the greatest reward for the entire team. I will share your compliments with the entire team who will be thrilled to hear them. We are glad that our team member gave you such a good impression and had a good impact in your overall experience.
Once again thank you for sharing your experience, we look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Bali.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I really not appreciate my stay in mercure legian , and the service is not really fine .When I arrived the first day I was very tired and I had to leave my card for a deposit except that I had a problem with my card, the service was not at all understandable and forced me to give cash while there two days ago i was at nusa sofitel from whom they were really perfect in relation to this situation

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Saad L,

It is always disappointing to read comments from a guest who had an unpleasant experience at the hotel as all guest commentaries are seriously taken and all respective departments are informed respectively in order to make the changes deemed necessary to maintain our hospitality standards.
Referring to your remarks, please allow me to explain to you, as part of policy in our network, the deposit policy is a mandatory to ensure our guest enjoy their stay while consume at our outlet and avoiding them to bring cash or card everywhere. The deposit for 1 night is IDR 200.000 and you could use your credit card or cash. You could take the cash or we could release the holding amount from your credit card in the end of your stay. However, we do apologize for inconvenience caused.
I hope my explanations will help you to understand more about what you experienced and will change your opinion on Mercure Bali Legian.
Nevertheless, I hope you had a safe journey back home.
Wishing you all the best for your future travels.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I was so impressed by the staff, cleanliness, and the whole place I’d recommend it highly. The food was just amazing, my friend and I had breakfast and dinner every night bar one.. we were so impressed that we decided not to risk a bad meal anywhere else. I’ve had many trips to Bali and stayed at many hotels there but The Mecure is high on my return list. With all the noise and music outside my room blocked it out, the room was very modern as well.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends