Kusnadi Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsthe penthousefamily cottagebeautiful pool and gardensmassage ladiestrue balinese stylesuperior roompool areadeluxe gardeneggs cooked to orderbudget accommodationrooms are basictropical paradiseper nightbreakfast was includedairport pickhuge bedsecond home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Wonderful people, great staff. A little far from the beach (fifteen minute walk) but centrally located in Legian. The food was good. On our first trip we stayed in a superior room facing the pool, due to an error with the booking we were asked to move after two nights. We were not informed of this move ahead of time but were moved to a deluxe room for the inconvenience. This was lovely but my wife was not a fan of the outside bathroom and shower, especially at night with the mosquitoes flying about.

We were very happy with our stay here and booked a further two nights on our return trip. We booked a standard room away from the pool area. All rooms were clean and well maintained. We had a blocked drain and this was quickly attended to by housekeeping. The pool was lovely and warm.

Room Tip: We recommend a room facing the pool area.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scot_Zam
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Had a nice 3 night stay in a Superior room facing the pool. The room was clean and comfortable, air con was good as was the fridge. The setting was lovely and quiet with well kept gardens. The pool always had plenty of sun lounges available, but I found the pool too warm for me, and I hate cold pools. I loved the food the restaurant serves, but the breakfast is limited and rather bland. The massage lady did a wonderful job. Mostly great staff, especially Made in reception, so sweet and funny, and Adi in the restaurant, so happy to serve you and have a chat. Over all good value, I would go back.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I know that you don't usually start a review by commenting on the massage but after so many disappointments in street providors I was knocked out by just how good the two Wayan's are. I have been a reedial massage thrapist for 30 years and so I am extremely critical as my wife will attest. Apart from this hotel being great value, it is the massage ladies who will bring me back.

Room Tip: Some of the designations for room types are a little confusing. e believe that their bungalow rooms are better than the delux and rooms clser to the pool and on the second evel are better in our opinion.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank mustlovebali
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I love this place! This is my second home. The rooms are very nice. The staff is the best in Bali. The garderner has made the most beautiful garden. I have been coming back every year for over ten years. I can recommend Kusnadi with all my heart.

Room Tip: The best rooms are facing the pool
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LisaSweden2014
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Returned for a second visit. Upstairs deluxe rooms 205 and 206. A friendly and value for money place with breakfast included and no hidden fees except for percentage when paying with credit card. At breakfast and around the pool guests chat and share stories.
Only negative--woke in mornings shivering(had AC too low) and no blankets.

• Stayed: February 2014