I stayed here with my partner and another friend for 10 nights in August. I was unsure of what we were walking into based on the vast differing reviews. However we loved it! Many of the poor reviews appear to be based on a standard room. We were in a deluxe fan room, there is a ground floor with a bed, fridge, fan, desk, mirror, closet and massive outdoor bathroom. Upstairs is the second bed, there is a fairly large covered patio with table and chairs.
First of all if you are looking at staying here remember that you are not staying at the Padma Resort or W hotel, this is a budget accommodation ranging from $30-$80. You will get more than you pay for here. Many of our friends were shocked at the quality of accommodation we received for $16 per person per night.
- I would say get a deluxe room the standard rooms did not look any where near as nice.
- the is a free breakfast of an egg and toast with jam, or black rice pudding (again remember the cost of the room, your not going to get a buffet) there are dozens of great breakfast restaurants around for $3 (recommend the coffee corner)
The only negative I have for Three Brothers is the security, there is a security guard, however during the day they do allow hawkers to enter the premises. In addition the lock on the bungalows is a padlock, which I have seen on a number of locations, however with these doors they can be pushed open approx 6-8 inches. (I will upload photos in the coming days to explain what I mean)
In saying that we had no issues and our room contained iPads, MacBooks, photos, cameras and cash.
There is a reason this place is always booked out!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Three Brothers Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Brothers Bungalows Hotel Legian
- 3 Brothers Bungalows
- Three Brothers Hotel
- Three Brothers Resort
- Three Brothers Bungalows Bali/Legian