“Clean and cheap room with a pool”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Manggis
Padangbai Beach Homestay
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Manggis
Melbourne, Australia
“Clean and cheap room with a pool”
Reviewed 25 January 2013 via mobile

Really nice spot next to the beach, clean and nice pool. Got pet snakes too! Breakfast included and great service. Good spot to relax before/after the party in gili t. Have fan or ac rooms and standard Bali bathrooms

• Stayed January 2013

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Czech first
Cairns, Australia
Reviewed 15 January 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed for 3 nights in the big air-con room. The bed was enormous and so comfortable, which was great for our jet lag!!!!! Price was a little more than I expected for Padang Bai ($40), but seeing as there is very little to do here we loved the big spacious room....and that bed!
Staff were friendly, didn't bother us too much. Fridge and T.V in the room. Breakfast is lacking. I don't know why they try to make 'western' style breakfasts (I've never made myself a pancake for breakfast...) when I would much prefer Indonesian, maybe a bit of soup or nasi goreng....mmmmm. Would recommend.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2013 via mobile

Good value! Nice little yard with à pool. Pool
À bit To warm. Big rooms, good beds. Straight at the boulevard.
NeXT To favorite bar/ restaurant Topi inn.
Had To ask for extra sheet, they offer only à blancet type , but got them for Free.

• Stayed January 2013
Winnipeg
Reviewed 8 December 2012

We stayed here 3 nights and found this to be a very comfortable stay and good value for the money. Our bungalow was roomy enough, clean, and the grounds were gorgeous. There is also a lovely pool that was perfect for our two young kids. Service is friendly and helpful, though you'll get a better price on a taxi if you just get one off the street. Breakfast is pretty good too. The location is also great, within walking distances of the beaches and good restaurants, but the bungalows feel quiet and secluded.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Garboldisham, null, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 October 2012

We loved the set up of the little houses around the gorgeous pool - the outside toilet and shower was a little basic but for the money we paid it was excellent value and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
Byron Bay, Australia
Reviewed 27 September 2012

We were booked in Padang bai Beach Homestay in August for 3 days. If we liked it we were going to book another 2 days then 6 days during August. We have friends in Padang Bai and were using it as a base to go to Candidasa and the Gili Islands and then spend time with our friends

We confirmed our booking and EVEN our room by a friend in hospitality weeks before we arrived. Our room was given away the day before we checked in because "a couple book more days than you" . . . UNBELIEVABLE

When we arrived we were put in a room overlooking the car park NOT the pool. I went to front office to confirm a booking we had with a fast boat company to the Gilis. The officious girl there said "Phone no work" I asked her could we put our passports and money in their safe (none in room - this was ok) She bellowed "NO SAFE".

Some people should just not be in the front line of accommodation. She had absolutely no people skills what so ever and was in fact rude - on many occasions during our stay. When we went to settle I produced my debit card - She again officiously replied "NO CARD - ONLY CASH"

I outlined my dissatisfaction with her treatment of us and her lack of respect and manners and was leaving when two separate couples in the restaurant said to my partner and myself - "good on you - that's how we feel" ALSO This was the MOST EXPENSIVE hotel on the strip at Padang Bai.

This was such a shame because most of the other staff were friendly helpful and had great personalities and a sense of humor
I am very easy to get along with - love Bali and have NEVER had any dramas with staff anywhere on the island and I don't particularly enjoy criticizing people but my father in law ran successful restaurants and nightclubs in Australia - and he always said it's better to know any complaints or dramas you have - then it's possible to fix them and save face AND clientele

WE WILL NEVER RETURN TO PADANG BAI BEACH HOMESTAY AGAIN
WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND IT TO ANY ONE
AND
WOULD RATHER SLEEP ON THE BEACH OPPOSITE

Room Tip: DONT GO THERE - Head to Padang Bai Beach Resort/Bungalows OR Puri Rai