“Awesome Diving ”
Review of Blue Bubble Bali

Blue Bubble Bali
Ranked #12 of 18 things to do in Manggis
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Bubble is very small dive center located in Padang Bai, Bali.We are strong focused on giving you the best service for your diving experience, all around Bali. Expect excellent diving in a single very small group.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Diving ”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

Beautiful diving spots, multilingual professional divemasters, reliable equipment, friendly atmosphere, appropriate prices. Balis East Coast offers good diving spots to get to know the biodiversity of the coral reefs and sea life. I can recommend this diving school for beginner, advanced and professionals as well. I learned diving at Blue Bubble Bali and I love it! :)

3 Thank Hendrik B

Karlsruhe
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“No Complaints”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Based on the experience of some friends and on my own impression when stopping by at some of the dive shops, I decided to do the USS Liberty wreck dive with Blue Bubble. In hindsight, it was a good choice, as there is nothing I can complain about.

Guess the price is more or less the same at all dive shops in Padang Bai. Yet, there are surely cheaper places to dive in SE Asia. Well, it's Bali.

The equipment was well serviced and good quality. I got all my gear in the proper size.

I dived in a group with one other advanced diver and our instructor, Samuel. He did a good job, answering all my questions as good as he could and organizing a professional dive. I did not have to bother with preparing the gear or cleaning it.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Mike L
Kukutyim
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Professional and friendly team, a really good experience”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We were diving 3 days (6 dives) with Blue Bubble and we didn't regret one! They gave us really good advices, took photos, which we could copy, and diving with blue bubble was absolutely perfect. We saw sharks, turtles, they took us to the best places, knew where to go and what to see.

We were allowed to use the computer for our own pictures and videos, they took time to fill the logbook, so I can absolutely recommend this diving centre.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Anna K
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Dive with Blue Bubble”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

The shop is in the heart of Padang Bai. As you prepare your dive you can enjoy local life next to thestreet. for example how the handle with electricity - it is funny.

The equiment is in best condition and Blue Bubble has a traditional indonesian boat. You start your day with a cup of tea on the coach. They dive in small groups, which is an advantage and will take you out to realy nice dive spots.
I did the advance course and had a great time during this three days.
Thanxs to Christian, Regula and the team.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Hans D
Bali, Indonesia
“the best divecenter”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

If you ever come to Bali and you are a diver or you want to become a diver, the best decision what you can make is to stop in Blue Bubble. You will enjoy great dives and lot of fun with that guys. They always care about what you would like to see and then they choose a dive site and you just can't be dissapointed. Diving in that area is amazing and they will show you the best what is possible to see. I also went to safari with Blue bubble and I had so much fun and great days, that I wished to stay there much longer. Equipment is perfect and well serviced, so you don't have any problem. I have got a lot of experiences with them and I would recommend this small great dive center to everybody.

Visited June 2013