All reviews the red roof inn the general manager slept like a baby a ground floor room sports complex bed was comfortable late check off the highway staff was very friendly dk erin rodriguez smith amber stadium missouri
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I wish I could give a 0 rating. This place was super sketchy. Our door didn't lock. Wi-Fi Didn't work. Phone didn't work. Hotel wreaked like marijuana. People were doing "deals" out back. Doors were proped open so anyone could just walk in. We didn't end up staying as I did not feel safe at all!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at KC Sports Complex - Independence Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

We are terribly sorry to hear about your recent experience. We always strive to provide our guests with a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience, and we apologize that we were unable to do so for you. We will have our maintenance team inspect and address the issues with the door in your room so that it is working properly. We also welcome any of our guests to notify us if they feel uncomfortable at any time, and we will be happy to address the matter promptly. We absolutely do not tolerate illicit activities of any kind. Lastly, we apologize that you experienced trouble with the Wi-Fi, and we will be contacting our service provider to address this issue. Thank you for your feedback, and we wish you all the best in your travels ahead.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Wish I could put negative stars. DO NOT STAY HERE! Worst staff experience I ever encountered. Our lights didn't work, door didn't lock, nastiest bathroom I've ever seen, incompetent staff, people smoking marijuana in the hotel, literally saw a dog peeing in the hall way, homeless people roaming the building, various unfinished maintenance projects. I laid down in the bed and never felt so gross in my life, when I got up noticed their was mold next to my face. Next level of grossness - yikes.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank frankieitunes
Reviewed 11 April 2018

I am much happier with laminate floors than carpet but I wish it was cleaner. My socks were dirty from walking around. But otherwise the room was great. and comfy! big and spacious and lots of places to set down your things. I like the sink in the room so you can get ready with out being sweaty from the shower. Thats a good design they have here. Surprisingly quiet even though on a major road. Easy to find.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2018

My experience was excellent with this hotel the staff was great the room was amazing I was checked on to see if I needed anything made sure my stay was great I really enjoyed it I will be staying here again in the future

Room Tip: Nivarrio is a great guy to talk to he is the one to talk to when booking a room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

First of all I want to say the gentleman at Mr.Rodriguez was very polite and good at his job. When he check is in the first room was no heat and we was going to leave but he over and beyond for us and we thanks him for that. So to whom it my concern please consider that young man he is good at job most importantly he love the customer and that is what keep us coming again...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business