Great stay at the HGI in Independence, visiting family. The area is loaded with dining and shopping options. Traffic congestion can be one annoyance because of the location. There seemed to be a slight parking shortage as well so you may need to walk a bit. There was a Antique Car Cruise-In at the parking lot across the street when we stayed generating even more traffic than usual. The hotel is nice. Only minor complaints here - the pool is miniscule and if more than two families try to use it at the same time there is no where to go. Also as others mentioned there is no complimentary breakfast, although I found that the kids breakfast was 1/2 price so it ended up being a good value for what is offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Independence hotel in Missouri is the perfect hotel for those visiting for business, a special event, Chiefs game, Royals game, or Midwest vacation. Relax in a spacious guest room or suite equipped with an adjustable bed, a flat-screen television, free WiFi, a microwave and refrigerator. Start your day right with our delicious, cooked-to-order breakfast available at the on-site Great American Grill®. Splash around in our heated indoor pool and whirlpool or unwind in our 24-hour fitness center. Enjoy 11,000 square feet of meeting and event space for up to 1400 guests. For dinner, enjoy a Kansas City dinner classic at Hereford House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Independence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Independence Hotel Independence
- Hilton Independence
- Independence Hilton Garden Inn