Holiday Inn Express and Suites Independence
US$136
US$126
US$68
US$64
My Place Hotel - Kansas City / Independence, MO(Independence)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$98
Best Western Truman Inn(Independence)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$92
Priceline
Comfort Suites Independence(Independence)(Great Value!)
US$107
Priceline
US$149
US$134
Travelocity
All reviewshi expressfront deskpriority mailthe maintenance mankansas citythe breakfast areawithin walking distancethe entire staffa great staypancake machinethe young ladynext morningthe rooms were nicewe've stayedgreat customer servicestaff was friendlywould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Its been a year and a half and im still at the same hotel , and still getting quality service from all the great staff. Jason, Richard,Scott,Deanna,Mariah, just to name a few will go out of their way to be sure you enjoy your stay

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Independence, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear travis b,

We love that you have made us your home away from home and thank you very much for taking the time to write and post your comments. It’s guests like you that make our jobs of providing the best in service, accommodations, amenities and facilities very rewarding. We really appreciate your business and compliments, and I'll be sure to reward the team members mentioned here by you. We look forward to our continued good relationship with you.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I am one of many folk that spend as muck time in Holiday Inns as I spend in my own bed if not more. Having said that from time to time I come across a special Holiday Inn as I have found here at the I Independence Holiday Inn. For example Engineer Scott Johnson on one occasion Scott went out of his way to assist a issue of a plugged toilet in my room and he was extremely positive and willing to preform the task in a kind and timely manner. I would also I would like to add that Mariah rocks during the morning breakfast by being very pleasant and friendly. In closing I want to give them both a big THANK YOU for making me feel at home, so to speak.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Gary H,

Thank you very much for your loyalty to the Holiday Inn brand of hotels, and for posting comments about your recent stay with us. We value all guest feedback and really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. I'll be sure that Scott receives the reward he deserves for being mentioned here by you. We look forward to seeing you here again next year.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

The staff was friendly and very concerned about your comfort from the check-in clerk, janitor, maids, to the breakfast lady. The room was comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was more than rolls and coffee--pancakes, ham, omelette, yogurt, fruit. Very handy but not too close to I70 so you didn't not hear traffic noise.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Independence, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear Pajamoose,

Thanks for staying with us and posting your great review and rating.. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide and really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. Your business means a great deal to us and I hope we can serve you here again.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We were very impressed with this hotel and the friendly staff that takes care of it! The bed was comfortable (king size), the rooms were clean, the breakfast was good and if you needed anything, they were on top of it! Also, we got a gift card for Carraba's Italian Restaurant in walking distance and it was excellent. There were many more places to eat within walking distance. We will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed in a executive king and it was very roomy and quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Rogge2013.,

Thank you for taking the time to write and submit a review of our hotel. It is our goal to provide our guests with the utmost in service, comfort, cleanliness, value and facilities, and I am glad we exceeded your expectations. We really appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Our rooms were very clean and pleasant. The pet walking area was very nice. The staff was friendly and helpful -- recommending good, nearby restaurants. The hotel was quiet and comfortable. We got a great night's sleep . . . always hard in a new place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Independence, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2013

Dear Jan L,

Thanks for making your very first TA review about your recent experience at our hotel. We endeavor to give all our guests the best in service and accommodations and we appreciate your compliments. I hope you will let us serve you here again.