“Good selection, noisy”

Description: Asian cuisine, also located in Raytown, MO
Olathe, Kansas
“Good selection, noisy”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

A favorite among my friends. The food selection was typical but good. We had a dozen in our party and they have tables to accommodate large parties. Unfortunately we were there on a Sunday afternoon and it was very noisy.

• Visited September 2013

Elgin, SC
“All of the food is fantastic”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I am a chinese buffet junkie, so this place was right up my alley. My father, daughter and I were traveling back to South Carolina after an extended trip to Colorado, so here we were, breezing through to get something to eat before finding a place to sleep. Our waitress left much to be desired which is why this place did not get an "excellent", but the food was outstanding. They can fit any taste.

• Visited June 2013
Muskegon
“Good Chinese Buffet”
Reviewed 25 March 2013

OK food, but nothing outstanding. Waitress was busy but took a long time in clearing used plates. Decent price at less than $10. Many entrees tasted the same. Steamed too long. If you're looking to fill your void, this is the place. If you're looking for taste, go to Bandana's Bar B Que.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank TheBaldEagle52
Northeast Ohio
“Great Chinese buffet that includes non-Chinese options as well.”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Mama Garden is a buffet with plenty of Chinese selections. The salad bar is filled with lots of fresh fruit plus the typical salad fixings. Not everything was great. But all the Chinese main dishes were really good and compared to other buffet restaurants it really is very good.

Visited September 2012
Cameron, Missouri
“No kisses tonight honey”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My wife and I like going here. Easy to get to and great price for a buffet and a variety of tasty dishes. I like fish, squid (octopus), and different shrimps with a variety of salad and oriental dishes. My wife always says no kisses if I am eating "that stuff". She is quite happy with the salads, vegetables and other dishes. Service has always been friendly and extra value for seniors and at lunch. Lot of shopping in the area too. Try it out. ekb

• Visited February 2013